SAU Community

Apple Iphone 4 32gb

jet2nv

hi guys i got 2 apple iphone 4g 32gb i got it yesterday for me and the gf turns out she doesnt like it was only used for 5 minutes still has plastic covers front n back comes with 12month warranty have paper work to prove its australian stock and legit so ive decided to sell her one as id rather the money to tune my car looking for 900 ono they sell on ebay for alot more but need the money asap pm or text me any time 028819885 also more then happy for genuine buyers to pick up located in melbourne eastern suburbs

Edited by jet2nv

hi guys i got 2 apple iphone 4g 32gb i got it yesterday for me and the gf turns out she doesnt like it was only used for 5 minutes still has plastic covers front n back comes with 12month warranty have paper work to prove its australian stock and legit so ive decided to sell her one as id rather the money to tune my car looking for 900 ono they sell on ebay for alot more but need the money asap pm or text me any time 028819885 also more then happy for genuine buyers to pick up located in melbourne eastern suburbs

Is that a land line number or mobile phone number? If i'm not wrong, i never knew Australian mobile number starts with 02 in front.

I'm interested but i need more reliable info that this isn't some scam.