SAU Community

R34 Gtt Standard Wheels And Near New Tyres + Exhaust

Hi All!

Time to get rid of some things:

First up I have a set of R34 GTT standard rims in practically PERFECT condition. Tires 90% on front and brand new on rear. Everyone knows how hard to find these are. They look wicked on R33s and earlier models or get them as a set to get your car through Regency if you're ever defected and have massive rims hanging out the side of your guards that the inspectors would laugh at (before slapping ANOTHER defect on your ride). $600 = BARGAIN!

Next up I have a full R34 GTT exhaust system from dump pipe to tip. The cat-back section has done less than 100kms and I have $360 in receipts for it. I only used it to go through regency and then chucked my HUGE one back on as all champions do. The cat was apparently less than 1000kms old and cost me $70 and the front pipe / dump pipe is standard gear appprox that's done under 100,000kms. Will sell the whole thing complete for $250 = MEGA bargain!

Finally I have a series 2 R33 RB25DET motor with receipts from a reputable jap import place. It's a genuine 70,000km engine in excellent condition and comes complete aside from turbo / exhaust manifold / blow-off valve. I sold these bits as I was planning a "project" that involved a BIG turbo. I can chuck in a high mount manifold + external waste gate that I bought separately for $200. The starter motor, power steering pump, AC unit, altenator and some belts are included but in a box as I removed them upon purchase with some vague intention of building a forged bottom end: didn't get around to it and it's about time I sold the bloody thing. ALSO included if desired is a standard computer for said model engine and the loom is even still attached (although damaged, as when I transported the engine the computer plug was hanging out of the trailer on the GROUND and copped about 25kms of ROAD before I realized. BUGGER!

$1,500 or $1,700 with high mount manifold / external gate = BARGAIN!!

Send me a text on 0402 855 364 to arrange a viewing as I do shift work and am often either sleeping or can't answer my phone. All items located in Gawler East South Australia and I WILL NOT POST ANYTING ANYWHERE so don't ask :D

Catch ya later! Oh and below (if I do this properly) is a photo of the exhaust and rims (coilovers in photo are sold already). I don't have a photo of the engine, but everyone knows what they look like anyway:

post-57645-1284187720_thumb.jpg