SAU Community

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows,

I am getting parts ready for my conversion. At the moment I have a r33 rb26 and a r33 rb25 5spd. I was wondering I have seen a HKS r32 twin plate for sale (push type), will this work???

Thanks in advance for any help

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows,

I am getting parts ready for my conversion. At the moment I have a r33 rb26 and a r33 rb25 5spd. I was wondering I have seen a HKS r32 twin plate for sale (push type), will this work???

Thanks in advance for any help

HKS should sell a twin plate suited for the cars you have listed.

no need to interchange really...

On the subject of Pull Type, I think from memory, it is more so the case if your car was designed to have a Push Type then you need to have a Push Type clutch.

If your car came with a Pull Type, then you need a Pull Type clutch.

Can't interchange... I think..?

:D

Sorry I meant I have a r33 rb26 ENGINE and a r33 rb25 box so it will be rwd in my s13 and i have seen a r32 twin plate hks clutch with hks flywheel for sale and it is push type. I was wondering if this will work, or where i can find a similar suitable clutch. I AM CONFUSED AS R33 GTR IS PULL TYPE CLUTCH AND R33 GTST IS PUSH TYPE. thanks again to anyone who can help

The clutch will work. I think the only issue with putting a twin plate in is the pivot point for the clutch fork has to change because they're a different length from stock, i'm not sure if it has to be shortened or lengthened but i think some companies make pivot balls to suit twin plates.

i have an rb20 with a rb25 gear box and a r32 hks clutch works a treat tough as nails bites hard, prob not the best daily driving clutch though (just food for thought) but great if you want to punish the car