SAU Community

Heres a perfect example why cops crack down on import drivers..

MzDfectd

it was the 'i was coming around the corner doing 180kmh and i swerved to miss a wombat' (in the original post, the unedited one) bit that made me believe you were driving, if you were in the passenger seat of that car, you wouldnt be posting right now, nobody was in the passenger seat..  

dont talk sh!t  

delete the thread

????

profit

We have all made f**k ups before but trying to cover it up is an insult to the intelligence of the community that frequent these forums

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say cueball in the pix was the driver (that's if Capt MCCR is telling truth). He's looking upset.

Would also extend hypothesis to old farmer Joe just towed them out with his ute, muttering something about damm kids, never did that in my day etc

looks like the car was stolen and smashed and he found it and took the pics. He doesent look tired/sore or any of the other crap he recons. Then he says he was in the car to try be a hero

er no he was in the car, i remember cos i was there when the call came in when he was trying to source a bodyshell for insurance.

didnt he say the car wasent insured?

Didn't do a very good job of the number plate.. its either PEx-x33 or BEx-x22 and the 2nd x could either be a 9 or an 8 .. black GTS-T .. cops could pick it up pretty quick on their system..  

When he's back in the defect state an EPA notice could be a bit of a bummer with that turbo there..

jesus guys, ease up i wasnt even driving..

i admittedly was a bit ambiguous in the first posts, and at the time i was mashed up on pain killers from being hit by the tree (i was on passenger side), i found a rather amusing side to it, but posted it to show the importance of having a cage.

i realise im lucky to be alive, the cage saved my life, but its done now, and rather than sooking and crying like a girl i was quite pumped at the fact that i was still alive..

so, before jumping to conclusions guys, realise i wasnt driving and i was the one that took thr brunt of the hoit..

and yes, its painful and yes im still sore..

lucky for these painkillers im still walking.. actually floating around hehe.

Guys just for a bit of inside info, I was there (not in the car) but Mark (MCCR Pres) was not driving and was in the car to try and keep the guy test driving the car from driving too hard. But due to over zelos driving on the part of the driver (who i will not name) the car is now a right off. but the engine is still perfect and in the end that is the main part of the car.

Only 5 people where there

LOL

are ya gonna sign up on all the other boards this has been posted on to clear your name 2??

Last time i checked u have 5 more new ones to sign up for :thumbsup:

Amber - that quote u posted from mccr was totally UNTRUE. i never said at ANY stage that i was driving.. sheesh.. i left it ambiguous yeah but no no no no no no i wasnt driving and yes yes yes im an idiot for gettin in the passenger seat..

leave it at that, and do me a favour, tell the other forums i wasnt driving either im sick of defending myself..

it really annoys me when people jump to conclusions.

and no im not just trying to cover it up.

if i was stupid enuf to crash it, id have not said a damn word!

LOL

are ya gonna sign up on all the other boards this has been posted on to clear your name 2??

Last time i checked u have 5 more new ones to sign up for :thumbsup:

well if morons didnt jumpt to conclusions and post shit woithout the full story then i wouldnt have anything to worry about