SAU Community

Rb20 Upgrade's (must Sell)

Hey All,

Popped my RB20 so gotta get rid of some of it's fruit to fund the new engine, all working fine until engine gave way :-)

1. Garrett GT2871R Turbo, Started as a GT-RS but had it full reco'd with New 2871R spec internals by MTQ Turbochargers. Can supply receipts. Also has all braided lines and speedflow fittings. $1100- ONO

2. KU Engineering Inlet Manifold, Has been decked and checked for cracks ect. Comes with 85mm T/Body. $350-

3. Splitfire Coilpacks, Their Blue an throw awesome sparkys. $350- ONO

4. Nismo 600cc Injectors, Recently flow tested and cleaned by a friend. $350- ONO

Can deliver anywhere via registered post.

Pics of manifold and turbo below, just before they were fitted up just three odd months ago.

turbs.jpg

mani.jpg

Matt

Haha farks me on AR I'll have to look when the sun comes up. Just normal GT-RS AR the garrett runs though.

Injectors are straight fit side feeds and run of std wiring.

Inlet just needs cooler piping, throttle cable, and relocation of idle control. Pretty basic stuff really.

PM's replied too, looking like turbo and injectors are sold but will confirm ASAP.

Matt

Haha farks me on AR I'll have to look when the sun comes up. Just normal GT-RS AR the garrett runs though.

Injectors are straight fit side feeds and run of std wiring.

Inlet just needs cooler piping, throttle cable, and relocation of idle control. Pretty basic stuff really.

PM's replied too, looking like turbo and injectors are sold but will confirm ASAP.

Matt

what price are you looking at for plenum?

Wasn't trying to jib anyone or cause anyone to miss out, just sold to the first people that wanted bank details...first in best dressed is always the case with me as sometimes on forums we all know sometimes ppl change their mind in a big hurry.

Splitfires still available if someone else wants the last bargain.

Matt