SAU Community

M35 Dump Pipes Again

Angus Smart

lol... Kakimoto N1 Hyper Mega would be a very quiet exhaust compared to what is on your car bud!

Yeah, definitely let him know, but remember that he does this stuff around his job and family so don't expect it straight away.

hmm link me. Scotts gonna make me up a full custom SS If I can save him some of the work by gettin kakimoto pipes it would help.

LINKKKKKKKK!!!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm link me. Scotts gonna make me up a full custom SS If I can save him some of the work by gettin kakimoto pipes it would help.

LINKKKKKKKK!!!

:rolleyes:

hmm.... I sense sarcasm to my sarcasm.

The N1 is a loud exhaust mate.

If you really want something that flows really well and is quieter than what you have, get either the Blitz, Kakimoto R or Legalis unit off RHDJapan.

OR get a cheap one off Yahoo.

i havent had the time to go over yahoo lately. i like the kakimoto R.

edit: ok wait, no i dont. i think ill just eventually get the Legalis.

Edited by AaronNM35

no i love a nice deep throaty exhaust , expecially with a 2.5 v6 turbo behind it

thats why i am saying a want a full tuned exhaust straight pipe from dump pipe all the way thru to my current rear muffler

as my rear muffler has a mechanical baffle with cables going to it that with a in cabin on/offf switch it goes from silent to a bit of noise

the muffler tip is rather big and has

Nissan Sports exhaust etched onto the side of it

no i love a nice deep throaty exhaust , expecially with a 2.5 v6 turbo behind it

thats why i am saying a want a full tuned exhaust straight pipe from dump pipe all the way thru to my current rear muffler

as my rear muffler has a mechanical baffle with cables going to it that with a in cabin on/offf switch it goes from silent to a bit of noise

the muffler tip is rather big and has

Nissan Sports exhaust etched onto the side of it

yeh.

scott can do it to fit that, if thats your preffered option lol

Sorry for delaying this so much, my mate who is doing the fab work says hes going to get started this week with this.

i will update when there is some more progress. its been a pain in the but, but they will get done soon!

i've bought all the bits needed to make these just waiting on my mate.

if you cant wait talk to scotty. but i think i will be ready in a month.

How about a V band at the back, just before the muffler, and swap over to blast pipes for the track day or dyno comp. hehe.

omg like i keep saying ill take pics tonight dont ur guys stagea's have the factory in cabin exhaust silencer

from the click of a button and the exausht goes from loud to quite

so just get a nice tuned aftermarket exhaust and mod this unit to it?

Edited by Sidius

How about a V band at the back, just before the muffler, and swap over to blast pipes for the track day or dyno comp. hehe.

stop it lol. I want blast pipes. But i will end up in jail one day lol

omg like i keep saying ill take pics tonight dont ur guys stagea's have the factory in cabin exhaust silencer

from the click of a button and the exausht goes from loud to quite

so just get a nice tuned aftermarket exhaust and mod this unit to it?

its not factory.

I think its an option that shouldve been taken off for compliance. It is illeagle to have a sound adjustable exhaust!:whistling:

so you know what im refering to well im in NZ and mine went through compliance and warrants etc and i still got it its fn awsome , full controll over my exhaust sound level

and ye it is a factory some stageas came with a few little extras :nyaanyaa: