SAU Community

Sa Hardtuned Charity Cruise

Lil Miss 32

Thanks guys for explaining it better to the ones who didnt understand what i meant. There is so much information to give out on a charity cruise. Just thought everyone would understand as Tom and I have done the ribbon and stickers before on our charity cruises :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately i am not....have other commitments that were in place before this even came up....would have liked to be on this cruise but yeah already booked :)

The cruise went by quite well. Saw numerous Police vehicles along the way. Zero defects, no accidents and a photographer from The Advertiser came to meet us to take some snaps for an article they'll be running soon - I think sometime within the next week, the article will depict us in a good light with the cruising for charity thing and all.

The cruise went by quite well. Saw numerous Police vehicles along the way. Zero defects, no accidents and a photographer from The Advertiser came to meet us to take some snaps for an article they'll be running soon - I think sometime within the next week, the article will depict us in a good light with the cruising for charity thing and all.

ill believe it when i see it.

Nice vid there Vu.

Too bad I couldn't make it. Got begged to chauffeur my Stagea for a wedding. Had issues with the Stagea on the weekend and just got her sorted in time for Dave's (dmonic) wedding.

:laugh:

thank you sir....

Yeah, had a problem with getting the car tuned ... then had a problem early saturday morning with the rear exhaust hanger snapping and dragging my Zigen muffler on the ground. By the time I got it all sorted the morning was gone. :P

More good news now is the misfire issue has been resolved. Now the Stag loves to rev, and rev, and rev some more. :)

On a side note, stag made a lazy 156awkw on 10psi @ 4,100 rpm due to misfire cutting in. Would really love to see the numbers now she revs out, on 14psi :D Will get booked in for a touch up tune/more boost now she's fixed.