SAU Community

R34 Gt-r Rims And Tyres For Sale

I have a set of R34 GT-R wheels for sale that came off a car that I bought for a future dedicated track car.

They are in good condition although do have scrapes/gutter rash on each wheel. Check out pics below.

The have Bridgestone GIII tyres (245/40/18) which are quite worn, 2 of them are not roadworthy.

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

Price: $1900 ono

Located in Narre Warren North VIC, will ship interstate at buyer's expense.

Low ballers will be ignored.

PM or reply here if interested.

Cheers,

Jack

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers Loky.

Still for sale...

######## I have been watching prices on R34 GTR wheels and for 2k you get Mint ...no gutter rash !!!

Hey Loky, maybe your a mate , but $1900 is overpriced and we will continue to see Bumps on this post ...thou

now downgraded to $1800-!!!!!. Seeming every wheel has gutter rash + some with marks as well,, then $1600- is there worth

in my view !!! I have a mate after some and i have been looking out for him , thou most have been Mint at 2k;

and he will be using for track work, so not requiring Mint but more like these in this post . All i have said

is what i have observed, and at $1600- then shipping then i think he would buy !!! Will tell him . Cheers

######## I have been watching prices on R34 GTR wheels and for 2k you get Mint ...no gutter rash !!!

Hey Loky, maybe your a mate , but $1900 is overpriced and we will continue to see Bumps on this post ...thou

now downgraded to $1800-!!!!!. Seeming every wheel has gutter rash + some with marks as well,, then $1600- is there worth

in my view !!! I have a mate after some and i have been looking out for him , thou most have been Mint at 2k;

and he will be using for track work, so not requiring Mint but more like these in this post . All i have said

is what i have observed, and at $1600- then shipping then i think he would buy !!! Will tell him . Cheers

Hey cloaky, seems like you've done quite a bit of research and you have raised some valid points. I guess it all depends how desperate the seller is. I have recently seen the prices of similar rims and people should pay attention to the 'ono' part of the price. I've had a few offers, one really stupid one but I guess at the end of the day you can only try. Worst case scenario I will just ignore your offer, or say no.

They come up quite often so I'm sure you will be able to find a set for your mate at the right price.

The wheels are now sold, paid for and picked up by the new owner.

Cheers,

Jack