SAU Community

Nismo Intake Collector (plenum) For The Rb26dett

Mint condition Nismo Intake Collector (Part No. 14110-RSR45) aka Intake Plenum for the RB26DETT engine. This of course will fit the Nissan Skyline BNR32, BCNR33 and BNR34. This part is standard in the NISMO Z-Tune R34 GT-R and is completely a bolt-on application. There are no required modifications on the idling control, fuel piping, clutch piping & vacuum piping.

Yours for only AUD1,350

DSCN3171.jpg

DSCN3173.jpg

Edited by 8110

whats the diffrence in the 2? the stock rb26 one and the nismo?

To be honest from all reports i have ever seen unless your chasing over 600 hp at the wheel the standard plenum is perfect for the job,Not often the japs got stuff wrong to begin with.

I sorta find it funny when people make 400 hp atws and they throw 2 grand at a plenum for wank factor.

You guys obviously dunno what you are talking about. The Nismo plenum looked like the factory one but it aint. The specifications are:-

- Collector volume: 4.1 liter (stock unit = 3.4 liter)

- Intake pipe length: 73.8mm (stock unit = 48.5mm)

- Intake pipe diameter: tapered from 43 to 45 (stock unit = 45)

The mechanic might have stick the Nismo badge the other way round but it doesn't make it no longer a Nismo plenum just because the sticker is inverted.

Thanks for messing up my thread and deter away any potential buyers when you don't know your facts.

You guys obviously dunno what you are talking about. The Nismo plenum looked like the factory one but it aint. The specifications are:-

The mechanic might have stick the Nismo badge the other way round but it doesn't make it no longer a Nismo plenum just because the sticker is inverted.

Thanks for messing up my thread and deter away any potential buyers when you don't know your facts.

Not sure if you have compared your 'Nismo' plenum to the actual Nismo plenum I posted, but apart from the badge there are several other noticable geometry differences.

And in regard to the badge, I highly doubt that a quality manufacturer such as Nismo would let such an obvious mistake pass through their QA department.

Anyway, you could easily solve this dilemma by posting a photo of the cast part number on the underside of the plenum...

Upon closer inspection against other pics on nengun, rhdjapn... The one ur selling is definitely the wrong shape as the nismo one as there is a bulge on runner 3 and 4. Plus the there is restricted design on runner 6 in comparison to the nismo. Thank god I didn't get too excited on this item. Either u r trying to pull a fat one or u were had by someone else. Good luck with the sale.

dark-knight and s2d4, upon closer inspection of the pic you posted it seems there is actually some difference in shape. If that is the case, it looked like I have been duped off by an arsehole selling it to me as a Nismo Plenum. Now I am pissing mad.

Until I solve this mystery, can the admin lock this thread?

I do not want to sell something which it is not what it is claimed to be.

femno, pls watch your mouth. I have sold & bought a lot of stuffs on SAU and had never rip off anyone. I was the one cheated in this case and now I am asking admin to lock this thread as I do not wanna sell it if it is not what it is supposed to be.

You should really be careful before posting such comments on a forum choc full of people that contrary to your above post, do in fact know what they are talking about, because you are the only one appearing the fool in this case. Its great that you can repost product specifications from the Nismo website, but the item you are selling is not a Nismo plenum, but a factory one. The Nismo type is VERY different appearance wise.