SAU Community

Power Road Car Sales (car Dealers)

doonoo7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my 33 from them about 4 years ago. Was happy with them to deal with and would happily go back again if there was a next time.

Only issues that ever come up with the car were related to the modifications I have added.

Luke

at least get a manual, geez it takes like what.. a few hours to pick up manual? and a few more days to perfect it?

You'll be a much happier mann.........

The amount of times i've heard ppl say........

"is that car non turbo?" thennn 'is that car auto' *drives off*

• 2 weeks later...

Actually got two cars off them so far. r33 which i got in december 2008, took me half an hour to cut them $200 off the advertised price. got my current car from them half a year ago. paid exact price as they advertised, but got immoboliser put in for free. From my exp. you will be lucky to take a few hundred dollars off the price they ask for. As Kezr33 stated, they are a businnes after all.

Paid cash for both cars by the way, which didnt really make any difference on the price.

Also bought my 33 s2 off them... If buying from a dealer would recommend.. Let me test drive a few different cars.. Couldn't get them down much on price, but jeff i think his name was threw in as much as he could, got r34 rims, japanese snow chains, new front suspension, even sprayed my calipers for me when changing the rims lol... also had to wait 1-2 weeks to have it registered so the boss lent me his stagea untill the 33 was registered... all up was very happy with the service etc.

In hindsight though would have been better off buying private off someone who's already done the standard bolt ons.. don't think the condition would be much different.. Dealer Stock r33 @ $12-13 vs Private Lightly modified (zorst, pod, cooler, suspension, wheels) r33 for about 12-13... do the math.. and then can get straight to the fun stuff like bigger turbos injectors etc. Just my 2 cents anyway ..

Yeah thanks guys. Some guys say that they've managed to get $1k+ off the price and others struggle to even just get a few hundred off the advertised price.... seems really hard on how I would cope trying to bargain them with the Carsales R34 Link I posted in the topic ... damnn it! That car has been on sale for a couple months now so I would assume it is a bit overpriced at $15k really.... there are turbos for say $13k so!

Yeah thanks guys. Some guys say that they've managed to get $1k+ off the price and others struggle to even just get a few hundred off the advertised price.... seems really hard on how I would cope trying to bargain them with the Carsales R34 Link I posted in the topic ... damnn it! That car has been on sale for a couple months now so I would assume it is a bit overpriced at $15k really.... there are turbos for say $13k so!

They're simply just taking advantage of the demand for N/A lines.

They're simply just taking advantage of the demand for N/A lines.

Yeahh thats a valid point - but I don't get why GT-T's are even cheaper than what this N/A is priced at seriously... although it is a dealer but yeah. You reckon I have a chance for bidding 13-13.5k?

• 2 weeks later...
Curious to know whether you've visited the dealer yet doonoo :ermm: . I'm in the market for one too, the one you've set your eyes on looks pretty sweet lol. If you decide not to go for it then maybe i'll go check it out.

nah mate, i'm situated in QLD so i'll have to wait till i graduate - so around december or even jan next year i'll be over to have a look.. thats if its still for sale haha

By all means go have alook at it if you're really keen - i'm not stopping you, theres plently more sexy beasts out there hahahah. Although yeah, that one is hot as

If you do buy it before me tell us how it is ay!

bought a silver r34 gt-v off them a couple months ago

got a racing seat and rims as well haha

just go in there looking decent and shane will know your decent and give you a fair price

jeff the mechanic is a cool dude as well