SAU Community

Skyline Mods Vs Nsw Police

nathanau

Its changed my opinion of Police, i see the nastiness, the unwarranted attitude they display and pretty well the HATE...., i am tending to agree that a lot of people with questionable psychological issues seem to end up in the Police Force.

Its also this mentality that police men and soldiers are hero's. Dont get me wrong, it is sad when a police man or a soldier dies in action but when you see front page cover's of newspapers decorating fallen cops and soldiers as hero's and shutting off the CBD for their funerals for 1 person it really shows how out of place Australians really are. They died in action... but when 100,000 people die in mudslides in a remote part of asia its luky to be posted in the news between the weather and the sports.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its also this mentality that police men and soldiers are hero's. Dont get me wrong, it is sad when a police man or a soldier dies in action but when you see front page cover's of newspapers decorating fallen cops and soldiers as hero's and shutting off the CBD for their funerals for 1 person it really shows how out of place Australians really are. They died in action... but when 100,000 people die in mudslides in a remote part of asia its luky to be posted in the news between the weather and the sports.

agree with both of you

Probably because ive had a bad experience. Cop did the same thing to me, tailgating me i hit my breaks he rear ends me. Loss of license for 3 months and i had to pay damages. When i requested the video to take him to court he said it wasnt recording. Cop sad i was driving recklessly for slamming my breaks for no apparent reason even though HE REAR ENDED ME. Now as above has mentioned im targeted even after changing my number plates a few times doesnt help.

Shouldnt have hit the brakes then

Maybe you should join the defence force or the police, you might then grow the f**k up and understand that the law is the law and they are doing thier job.

Such hatee

Not hate

I just don't like idiots

Edit - In the 3 years and 9 months of havng my very modified r33 i got pulled over for a "random" RBT/Vehicle check TWICE why? Because I drove like a normal person, and not like a dick head

Not hate

I just don't like idiots

I dislike cops being A-holes who think they are king shit. I think everyone shares this mentality. Yet you call me an idiot for having this view. Your probably some old fart who is cynical of everything and just hate for the sake of it.

I have no issue with police if they are doing there job as they should be.

They are like normal people and if you fail the attitude test then its going to be curtains. If you fail it with just one of them then your going to get it from them all.

27.... probably some drop kick who thinks he is being mature. He should maybe think of joining highway patrol, he'd fit right in.

im 25 lol,

and yeah heaps drop kick,

I dont think Im being mature, I just find it funny that everyone hates coppers for doing their job,

So who are you gonna call if your car gets stolen, or someone crashes into you and drives off....the police, but OHNOEZ, as soon as you get caught speeding they are the worst guys in the world.

im 25 lol,

and yeah heaps drop kick,

I dont think Im being mature, I just find it funny that everyone hates coppers for doing their job,

So who are you gonna call if your car gets stolen, or someone crashes into you and drives off....the police, but OHNOEZ, as soon as you get caught speeding they are the worst guys in the world.

Spoken like a true drop kick, sell your r33 you are not worthy. Go hold hands with the highway patrol, maybe you can be the operator of the mobile speed camera's.

LOL calm down a bit 'jawrgy'

anyways, in my 2 years of driving a r34 NA which has a kit and rims etc .. basically having cop attention mods.. i didn't have much trouble at all? A couple set up rbt's, a couple targeted rbt's to though. I live in the West and used to travel to Ryde and Cambelltown area all the time with no hassles =/

Then again those couple of RBT's i had were basically pulling me over to try and defect me :/

One proud incident-

cop: ''pop open your bonnet''

me: no problem *opens it up* everything's stock *with a big grin*

cop: where's your turbo??? it's illegal to be driving this..

me: ummm it's a non turbo.. i'm on my p's

cop: ohhh ok..

LOL calm down a bit 'jawrgy'

anyways, in my 2 years of driving a r34 NA which has a kit and rims etc .. basically having cop attention mods.. i didn't have much trouble at all? A couple set up rbt's, a couple targeted rbt's to though. I live in the West and used to travel to Ryde and Cambelltown area all the time with no hassles =/

Then again those couple of RBT's i had were basically pulling me over to try and defect me :/

One proud incident-

cop: ''pop open your bonnet''

me: no problem *opens it up* everything's stock *with a big grin*

cop: where's your turbo??? it's illegal to be driving this..

me: ummm it's a non turbo.. i'm on my p's

cop: ohhh ok..

I'm in the same boat, I got RBT'd 2 months ago in my car on my p's, he asked to pop the bonnet, couldn't find anything, everything is stock. So 25 minutes later, after checking exhaust, which is stock, checking tyre profile when tyres are 90%, he actually decides to serve me with a fine for my back p-plate not being visible. He came up with the fine smiling like he had accomplished something and finished with the "have a nice day". Ill never forget that smile.....

Heres where my p-plate stays because I cant sit it on the side, it flies off and cant put a p-plate holder because the plate is bent, but ive never been pulled up for it before and have not been pulled up for it after so I dunno.

post-64451-1285595163_thumb.jpg

I'm in the same boat, I got RBT'd 2 months ago in my car on my p's, he asked to pop the bonnet, couldn't find anything, everything is stock. So 25 minutes later, after checking exhaust, which is stock, checking tyre profile when tyres are 90%, he actually decides to serve me with a fine for my back p-plate not being visible. He came up with the fine smiling like he had accomplished something and finished with the "have a nice day". Ill never forget that smile.....

Heres where my p-plate stays because I cant sit it on the side, it flies off and cant put a p-plate holder because the plate is bent, but ive never been pulled up for it before and have not been pulled up for it after so I dunno.

While petty, the officer isn't wrong for pinning you for obscuring your P plate. There are a few options you can do to prevent this happening again.

1. Magnetic number plates on the boot lid

2. Buy/make a P plate holder that comes under the number plate

3. Cable tie the P plate to the number plate (I did this on my Ps, be warned though, the P plate will only last a month or so before it breaks off :/ )

And thats a wrap!

jawrgy, you might have had a bad experience in the past mate, don't know and don't really care.

What i will say though is that there is absolutely no place for the attitude you've shown in this thread on SAU.

I'm not saying you have to agree with everyone, but personal attacks will not be tolerated. Its pretty simple. Like it or move on.