SAU Community

GTS Badge Bulk Buy

Milk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi.

I just rang them up...basically they told me their waiting till they've got orders of 200-300 before they place an order with the manufacturer...so if someone else orders 200 then idon't need to order 100 etc...they reckon they've got orders so far for 80 + a few from their NZ office.

.....................no comment

hi.

I just rang them up...basically they told me their waiting till they've got orders of 200-300 before they place an order with the manufacturer...so if someone else orders 200 then idon't need to order 100 etc...they reckon they've got orders so far for 80 + a few from their NZ office.

.....................no comment

Thats a farkin joke!

Is it a Vic company spilling u this crap?

Advan imports make and sell them individually, there was a group buy of a FAR smaller quantity on SDU a while back.

their website is: http://www.advan.co.nz

feel free to contact their sydney office its called "Advan Performance Centre" in the whitepages.

the badge was one that Moondog on SDU ordered and here it is on his car...

pod01067.jpg

Back then they sold for NZ$35.00 inc GST + Shipping. But it'll be cheaper when u convert to AU, plus shipping from syd ain't too exxy (couple of bucks at most)

attachment.php?s=&postid=27793 Another pic

The thread where the buy was organised is here

yes shan u can go ahead with it if you can convince them to just make bloody for us first in vic

give them a call again shan and see what they says...hope u can change their mind

if so u are a legend:D and i be up for 3 thanks