SAU Community

GTS Badge Bulk Buy

Milk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will get the one EXACTLY SAME ON badak -my skyline...:rofl: as shown on link

i live in southbank, whiteman st

just contact me before 13th and make a time for the deposit

0431 040 070

otherwise have to wait till my ex.bf come back to take over this business for me coz i have to work.

thankyou:)

Just a bit more info for everyone.....

The supplier has ran out of the GTS badges....They informed me that their currently waiting till they've got orders of approx 250-300 before placing an order with the supplier....so far they reckon they've got about 80 + some more from their NZ office so it looks like it might take awhile before anything happens :rofl:

Just a bit more info for everyone.....

The supplier has ran out of the GTS badges....They informed me that their currently waiting till they've got orders of approx 250-300 before placing an order with the supplier....so far they reckon they've got about 80 + some more from their NZ office so it looks like it might take awhile before anything happens   :rofl:

pfft good luck getting that many orders.

Do you have a pic of the badge? coz i know plenty of places that will laser cut one and i wont need to order 1 million before they do it!

Wanna pick this one up for us then and get a price on the laser cut ones Denham? I'll pre-pay if they are a reasonable price. We could customise with our own coloured "S" if they were all silver

Someone needs to give me a good scale picture of it so it can be entered into the cnc machine.

or i will take a GTR badge and replace the R with a S. That would work wouldnt it?

Someone needs to give me a good scale picture of it so it can be entered into the cnc machine.

or i will take a GTR badge and replace the R with a S. That would work wouldnt it?

Yeah...I've got a picture of one but the photo was taken at an angle not straight on....Do you want me to scan it and post it up?????

Hey guys

I think i found a supplier in Vic, i emailed the SDU group buy supplier for GTS badges and the supplier told me to ring ---> Raymond at Car Quest on 08 93258825

Ill ring tomorrow to see what he can do