SAU Community

Cheap 200 Sx For Sale

2510s

Hi all,

I have my 200 SX Spec S auto for sale. I am going O/S next year, and am currently driving a work ute so would just like it gone.

2001 Spec S S15 Auto in Pewter.

174XXX kms

Cruise

Spoiler

Completely stock w/ full service history

Car is in great nick for k's and only had one older (Chinese doctor) owner before me. Very straight, tight, drives perfectly. No damage, rust or dents.

Has 6 months NSW rego

Can supply RWC

Yes I know its auto and higher k's thats why it is cheap. Can supply manual conversion parts at extra cost.

Located in Bondi Sydney.

$12700

0415960393 Tim

Cheers

post-22473-1285767527_thumb.jpg

post-22473-1285767559_thumb.jpg

post-22473-1285767596_thumb.jpg

because it will help with sale ???

I'm fairly new new to NSW, I thought a RWC was required to transfer the remaining rego? I might be wrong...???

As for the comments on the colour, LOL! it's called sun on the paintwork in one of the shots mate, S15s never came in Silver..... But thanks for your eye for detail... Good to see SAU is still full of experts...

Cheers

I'm fairly new new to NSW, I thought a RWC was required to transfer the remaining rego? I might be wrong...???

As for the comments on the colour, LOL! it's called sun on the paintwork in one of the shots mate, S15s never came in Silver..... But thanks for your eye for detail... Good to see SAU is still full of experts...

Cheers

NSW is different to QLD mate.

during a sale, you don' thave to do that there.. you just fill out the back of the Rego papers, and best to write up a receipt with both signatures..

you take your part of the rego paper and cash, the buyer gets the car, keys and the other part of the rego paper, and your receipt (make a copy for yourself)

then you take your part to the RTA (nsw version of QR) and hand it in to say you no longer own the car.

done.

Price is good.

NSW is different to QLD mate.

during a sale, you don' thave to do that there.. you just fill out the back of the Rego papers, and best to write up a receipt with both signatures..

you take your part of the rego paper and cash, the buyer gets the car, keys and the other part of the rego paper, and your receipt (make a copy for yourself)

then you take your part to the RTA (nsw version of QR) and hand it in to say you no longer own the car.

done.

Price is good.

Thanks mate good to know