SAU Community

Starcraft 2 Team

ClutchBurndout-:(

I just block my base off...... its a noobalishous way but its all i cbf doing. Being terran is fine as you can drop your supply depot to get out. Normally block with 1 x depot, 1 x barracks and bunker.

Im just a mass marine medic whore, with a dash of marauders, siege tanks & vikings.... that combo seems to do well most of the time.

But take no advise from me, i am a bronze league bandit ROFL

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zerg get their queen though which is a buff as f**k unit in the early stages.

yea but, to get it, you goto make a spawning pool, then actualy process the queen, by that time they already have zergs on the way since their quicker to make, no to mention less resources, 150 minerals is a lot in the early stages

I've never been beaten by a 6 pool as a Zerg player. The key is to scout early when going against zerg/random and assess whether or not to get an early spawning pool yourself.

Remember you have that extra time it takes them to run across the map, and if they do get there early just run your drones around the hatchery. Without speed those lings will be lucky to kill 2 drones before your lings/queen/spinecrawler are ready.

The real problem begins when they 6 pool you AND send a drone across to build a spinecrawler in your base, that's always fun but easily countered if you're quick with your own drones to kill it.

ash, fix your msn, msgd u a couple of times, no answer

fix it fix it fix it fix it

I know - Hardly been home past 4-5 days (just had a bucks w/e on and stuff).

I'll be around this week, 10pm or later as im working arvo, but ye should be on a couple nights at least

I know - Hardly been home past 4-5 days (just had a bucks w/e on and stuff).

I'll be around this week, 10pm or later as im working arvo, but ye should be on a couple nights at least

sweet, 10pm, will have a quick game before ni niez, will get alex on to, we'll have a 3 way... wait what?