SAU Community

R33 Custom Dash Lights?

L-Plater

Hey guys,

just keen on doing this (replacing standard green speedo lights with blue ones), and cannot for the life of me find a decent how-to on the net :P

I can gather I need (T10?) globes, they are plug-and-play and have no further information,

if anyones helpful enough to help me out, with what I need, where to get them&how to do it,

it would be greatly appreciated :D

Help a brother out :D

Hey guys,

just keen on doing this (replacing standard green speedo lights with blue ones), and cannot for the life of me find a decent how-to on the net :P

I can gather I need (T10?) globes, they are plug-and-play and have no further information,

if anyones helpful enough to help me out, with what I need, where to get them&how to do it,

it would be greatly appreciated :D

Help a brother out :D

^^^ Use that link to buy the lights. While your at it you may as well buy the AC lights to so it's all matching.

Here's a DIY.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Re...nd-t315008.html

When you put the lights in make sure you test them before putting everything back together because you have to put the globes in the correct way or they wont work.

Also the standard lights are white for R33's so your's have been changed previously.

Edited by Dani Boi