SAU Community

hey parting out my 2000 s2 stagea manual would like $6000 for the whole car or let me no what you need and we can come up with some sort of price agreement should be able to arange shipping on most stuff so hit me up with some questions and ill do my best to help you all out all panels are silver thanks

Edited by Goodo

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iimported this car about a year ago it had a 34 gtr front on it so i couldnt get it complied and when i attempted to get it complied by swapping everything back to standard stagea ie guards headlights and what not i found it had been in a front ender and none of the original panels lined up and nothing was straight so i just bought another one and put the 34 front on the new one so now this one has to go to make some of my money or at least attempt to

i have had a few pms about the whole manual conversion so the console will go with that but if no one takes the conversion then its up for grabs and yes it was imported into melbourne last year it is probably the same car as you saw

hey mate can i get the center console?? and how much? and was this car imported into melbourne last year?? i remember seeing one just like it at a mates workshop b4 compliance

so i will start this up again with a list and some prices not sure what stuff is worth so if you think its to dear dont be a jerk about it just let me no as i am willing to take reasonable offers also if someone could tell me a way to put pics up that actually works it would be greatly appreciated

drivers door minus mirror and interior trim $150

driverside rear minus interior trim $150

front passanger door has a small dent minus mirror and interior trim $100

back passanger door has small dent minus interior trim $100

front guards $80 each

bonnet $150

front and rear bars $150 each

haedlights a very small amount of frosting non xenon $350

high beam l&r $150

front bar reo $75

tail gate with standard wing $150

all panels are in silver

rb25det neo loom and ecu awd not sure on the klms 18000 or 56000 $2500

r33 gtr radiator $150

manual gear box no noises or klunkiness but the awd was not working not sure why or what this means $400

so now for the bit every body has been waiting for the manual conversion bits now i no what these are worth and how hard they are to get so dont be scared at the price. and this includes

clutch pedal

break pedal

clutch master cylinder

hand brake

manual console

$1000

manual instrument cluster reading 18000 klms or so $250

the center bit with the guages and the climate control thing $250

full set s2 tail lights $350

full manual interior both front seats back seats and the four door trims even the carpet if you want it for any reason $700

so there is pleanty of other stuff but this is the main stuff keep your pms coming and i will send at buyers expence of course

Edited by Goodo