SAU Community

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if u have both passenger and drivers side slim visiors. If so what condition are they in?

Cheers

hey not to sure what you mean but if you mean sun visors then yes but if you mean the strips that go on the outside of the doors then no or if you mean something different then please explain

• 2 weeks later...

would u happen to have the arm holders that are bolted to the pillar above ur head when ur sitting it the seat. not shore what they are called lol

need the 2 rear 1s

ok found a pic of what i need its highlighted in red rings

http://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o481/Robert_Jackson30/?action=view&current=stageabits.jpg

Edited by whitenight27

would u happen to have the arm holders that are bolted to the pillar above ur head when ur sitting it the seat. not shore what they are called lol

need the 2 rear 1s

http://s1144.photobu...=stageabits.jpg

yeah i should have these would you like me to add them to the other stuff

Hi Ryan,

We spoke some time ago about some parts i needed over Hotmail, Still interested on all of these..

If you please could send me a sms tomorrow to the number i provide you over PM that would be highly appreciated.

Best regards.

Super sorry to who ever is waiting on stuff its still coming just flat out at work and im planning a wedding as i will be getting married in a couple of weeks so all of my spare time has been devoted to this but i am endevoring to get all parts people are waiting on this weekend

Just wondering if you have the little green plug that is just above the drivers side kick panel? I can get a photo if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

i think i know which bit you mean but if you could get a pic that would be awesome. I would say i have it.

these are called the holey s*#t handels!! hahaha

need the 2 rear 1s

http://s1144.photobu...=stageabits.jpg

hi

i'm after the LEFT rear cargo blind hook and clip, which is just inside the boot on the left hand side, where the factory cargo blind hooks on to when it is fully extended

it's a small hook and screw cover (about 3cm x 3cm)

do you have this?

cheers