SAU Community

do you still have the diff centre?? any noise/whine from it at all? also just to confirm that this was a factory manual car? (different diff ratio iirc)

yeah i do still have the diff centre. i only travelled about 5klms in the car i didnt hear any noises but cant give you a 100% guarente i do no its was quite tight. and yes it was a factory manual i think its a 4:11 or maybe a 4:08 somewhere around there

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i do still have the diff centre. i only travelled about 5klms in the car i didnt hear any noises but cant give you a 100% guarente i do no its was quite tight. and yes it was a factory manual i think its a 4:11 or maybe a 4:08 somewhere around there

hmmm... i hate taking a gamble but how much you you want for it? could possibly pick up this sunday or monday

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance of getting a list of what you have left?

Cheers,

thats a little hard as its mostly little things but here are some of the bigger things

all 4 doors bonnet interior(seats front and back) door trims shocks hks twin plate clutch rear diff

hope this helps what ever you need just ask i may just have it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi mate, do you still have the 3 guages that sit above/below the stereo? What about the lever on the drivers side to fold the rear seat down (not the bezel, but the lever itself)?

Very interested in these items! :)

Cheers.

I do have the gauges inwhich you are talking about i may also have the handle you need. I no i sold 1 but i think it was the p/s 1