SAU Community

R32 Gt-r 21st Anniversary Wrap-up Thread

GTR-N1

Well this is where the 1/10 scale Winfield GTR ended up, thought I would let it spend some quality time with the winning GTR before it moves inside on display and for our baby boy that will arrive in next few weeks to play with when he grows up.

Looking forward to see some more video footage looks great so far :)

Hi Brian,

Dan was honest to own up to the fact that he has already received his show plate "R32.GTR" ( ^^^ - above post )

That means, I mustn't have given one to you! :D

Can you PM me with your address please, and I'll send it to you straight away.

Is the owner of "Best Councours R32 GT-R" here? It was the ex-Gibson/ex-Skaife burgundy red car. Anyone know the owner?

I need to send you your Prizes too = over $200 worth. :)

Is the owner of that dark grey R32 GT-R here - with all those flaws signed off all over it? Anyone know the owner?

Your Prize needs to be sent off to you too! :)

Cheers, Tez

Hi Brian,

Dan was honest to own up to the fact that he has already received his show plate "R32.GTR" ( ^^^ - above post )

That means, I mustn't have given one to you! :whistling:

Can you PM me with your address please, and I'll send it to you straight away.

Cheers, Tez

Pm Sent Terry, Thanks for that.

So when do u guys rekon we see the video of the cruise?

sneak peak was awsume!

I did a lot of work on it this weekend but only about 2/3 of the way through. I'll also have to chop a bit of my content out as it is already over 10 minutes which is the maximum allowed on youtube.

So far I'm pretty happy with the way it is turning out so hope to have it up this week.

I did a lot of work on it this weekend but only about 2/3 of the way through. I'll also have to chop a bit of my content out as it is already over 10 minutes which is the maximum allowed on youtube.

So far I'm pretty happy with the way it is turning out so hope to have it up this week.

perhaps a shortened version + a extended 2 part version? :P

Well this is where the 1/10 scale Winfield GTR ended up, thought I would let it spend some quality time with the winning GTR before it moves inside on display and for our baby boy that will arrive in next few weeks to play with when he grows up.

Looking forward to see some more video footage looks great so far :thumbsup:

PM replied Brian. Hope you received the "R32.GTR" show plate!

We're still waiting for kuma_j's invoice for his magnificent work on the above 1:10 R32 GT-R!

We're still waiting for the dark matt black R33 owner to own up > claim his Booby Prize!

We're still waiting for word from the owner of the R32 GT.R that won "Best Concours R32 GT-R"; or yours truly will contact him at the Lindsay Fox museum ACT eh?

We're still waiting for word from the owner of the R32 GT.R that won "Best Concours R32 GT-R"; or yours truly will contact him at the Lindsay Fox museum ACT eh?

Do you mean Fox Antiques? :D

Nothing to do with the trucking dude I'm afraid :D

Do you mean Fox Antiques? :(

Oh.... :D

I've already e-mailed Lindsay Fox museum > and so if they try and claim their prize > I know they're lying :huh:

Fox Antiques? > Google search engine: here I come :D

Oh.... :D

I've already e-mailed Lindsay Fox museum > and so if they try and claim their prize > I know they're lying :(

Fox Antiques? > Google search engine: here I come :D

I believe his son is on here under FoX

I think the Lindsay Fox museum is a car museum in Melbs isn't it??

I believe his son is on here under FoX

I think the Lindsay Fox museum is a car museum in Melbs isn't it??

Many thanks Shell.

I've e-mailed Barry now at Fox Antiques - I remember writing out tix for him now > so Ta :)

I have pm'd you terry. I own the Matt Black R33

Yay i won a boody prize...i hope its boobies

In your latest PM...

So you've "promised" to post up a pic of the 'booby prize' on the back of your car in this here thread!

When you receive it, there are special instructions on how to hang it!!!

I CANNOT WAIT! :)

I got some video, Joel, but it was hard with the traffic (both people and other cars). I'll be giving it to Eric to add to whatever he's producing, hopefully it turned out good enough.

Your footage Nick of the R33s and yep, the R34s and R35s and KGC10 leaving really adds to the entire theme of the day.

Great work!