SAU Community

R32 Gt-r 21st Anniversary Wrap-up Thread

GTR-N1

Have to say congrats to all for organising the event, was a great day, and was good to see so many great cars there, especially the Z-Tune. The convoy sure did get some looks in katoomba when we turned up.

Well this is where the 1/10 scale Winfield GTR ended up, thought I would let it spend some quality time with the winning GTR before it moves inside on display and for our baby boy that will arrive in next few weeks to play with when he grows up.

Looking forward to see some more video footage looks great so far :(

post-36356-1286788231_thumb.jpg

Well this is where the 1/10 scale Winfield GTR ended up, thought I would let it spend some quality time with the winning GTR before it moves inside on display and for our baby boy that will arrive in next few weeks to play with when he grows up.

Looking forward to see some more video footage looks great so far :(

looks good with such a nice engine there with it. Hope you like it.

I had to leave before the end but think it was a great idea. :)

:( which is why you didn't get to claim the one you won :)

I still haven't taken my navara tshirt or hat off, and I am typing one handed because my navara beer cooler is in the other.

My navara will be so proud of me when it gets home from Bathurst tomorrow

img0890dz.jpg

^^^ This little boy's face says it all !!!!

Do you remember your admiration for cars when you were this young, guys ???

I'm loving the pics !!!

Can't wait till Eric's "teaser" becomes the "crowd pleaser" !!!

Ok so one more "teaser" tonight. But that's all for now folks.

I call this one: Dream Sequence... Z-Tune.

I'm practicing my "looks like top gear" video look.

(Best in HD - click youtube link and then set to HD full screen. Also will take youtube about an hour to process it so that it isn't so grainy.)

An Thanks Owen - found a use for that music. Goes Perfectly with this.

Was my first SAU cruise as well, my wife was singing in Bathurst until 2am and had to leave at 6, but was so worth it. As a cruise virgin I was a little worried that the good behavior talk at the start and on here may go out the window once we were on the road so was relieved that the code of conduct is followed so well. I am guessing that the R33 GTsT that decided to show us his wares was not part of the cruise? Congrats to the winners, thanks to the sponsors and organisers, will be very keen for more events in the future

was also my first cruise had a great time, stayed at a hotel with some ACT members, went to panthers club with them on sat night and meet up with terry and matt was good to meet you both.

seen more skylines in 1 spot then i have in my whole life haha, so many nice cars will defiantly come back up for more events :D