SAU Community

R32 Gt-r 21st Anniversary Wrap-up Thread

GTR-N1

'Sup boys n girls?

Video is in:

(edit) I see that for some reason one of the video filters I use left a watermark. Will have to fix it later and re-upload.

Rivetting! :)

Many thanks to you Eric in stitching this together + Nick and others to help us feel that you were in 5 places at once!

Is this the complete vid, Eric? Will check Souvenir thread link! EDITED* THANKS ERIC*

Awesome vid Eric!!!! I thought we weren't going to see the others once it went to the R32's on the road but next thing you're back in Penriff for the next lot... 5 places at once like terry said :)

Thanks all. Terry, this is the finished video. After editing it and doing some final pass editing it came in just under 10 minutes. Any longer and the sequences feel a bit too long. We're all acustomed to video frames at about 2-10 seconds max. Funny that.

So I can either author a "Movie DVD" that will play in your DVD player or else a data dvd with the hi-res video.

The Edge Cinema has had conferences before but...

* Congratulations to all of you who attended, because our event is the biggest, and most complicated they've ever had!

* Congratulations again to you, because they realised that our behaviour is so contrasting to yahoos who have nother better to do than to drink and graffiti

* We overwhelmed their food supply: so much so, that they couldn't heat up the pies at the same rate as those being ordered.

* Apparently, we left less mess in the theatre than usual.

* They're happy to have us back.

* Anyone notice the Asian tourists taking pics of our cars - lol?

* After paying them $1600, and money for the great prizes, we ended up making a bit under $1800 to be split evenly with the Children's Hospital and SAU - so again, Congrats to you all! :P

* The Edge is chuffed to accept a Certificate of Appreciation on behalf of SAU & the Organisers :wave:

Awesome stuff, Terry!

ANY establishment that is happy with how we behaved provides a good reference to our standing in the car-loving community, and as Terry said, this is a credit to all the people and businesses that attended on the day.

It's good to see that SAU-NSW, its members and its associated businesses are helping spread a positive message about owners of import and/or modified cars, and especially our club in particular.

:P

• Like 1

This is a sensational shot! Great work :P

I think I have found my new desktop wallpaper.

If a high res version could be posted I would be much appreciative.

Edited by Swink33

Hey guys

As you know I don't own a GT-R but the R32 has been my favourite since I got into cars so I couldn't help but come. We even flew back from an interstate job just for it!!!

We're holding the GT-R Challenge again next week for Motive DVD #11 so I will try and put the feature on this cruise in the same DVD. I can feel another GT-R based DVD coming along as we just featured 2x R32, an R35 and the Skylines Australia track day in SA!!

Good work on organising it Terry!

You're Welcome Andrew! You did your bit too! :P

And we hope that MOTIVE DVD #11 is another GT-R Extravaganza like #3 has been!

I think I have found my new desktop wallpaper.

If a high res version could be posted I would be much appreciative.

I'll make it a desktop during the week for you Along with a few other ones. I'll PM you when i have done it. Should be by tuesday night around 9pm :D

I'll make it a desktop during the week for you Along with a few other ones. I'll PM you when i have done it. Should be by tuesday night around 9pm :)

Hi,

Can you send me that same pic also. As I am the owner of the Z-tune, oh id have to say thats the best pic ever of a z-tune.

Hi,

Can you send me that same pic also. As I am the owner of the Z-tune, oh id have to say thats the best pic ever of a z-tune.

:P The owner! Haha. Thanks for letting us take tonnes of photos of your car. Was thoroughly enjoyable. If you send me your email i will send you a copy of it, won't be full res as the size will be huge, but big enough for a desktop/small prints if that's fine.

Aaaaahh...

Finally found and talked to Barry from ACT who won "Best Concours R32 GT-R". Now we know where to deliver his prizes.

He's going to become a full member of SAU.NSW as soon as he gets some forms Shell.

Brian who won "Best R32 GT-R" also wishes to join SAU.NSW.

He and his wife now have a lovely bouncy daughter.

As you might recall, Bianca was heavily pregnant at the R32 GT-R 21st. Congratulations Bianca & Brian :huh:

About 5x other new Members joined up on the day. Congrats to you all!

Aaaaahh...

Finally found and talked to Barry from ACT who won "Best Concours R32 GT-R". Now we know where to deliver his prizes.

He's going to become a full member of SAU.NSW as soon as he gets some forms Shell.

Brian who won "Best R32 GT-R" also wishes to join SAU.NSW.

He and his wife now have a lovely bouncy daughter.

As you might recall, Bianca was heavily pregnant at the R32 GT-R 21st. Congratulations Bianca & Brian :huh:

About 5x other new Members joined up on the day. Congrats to you all!

Terry are you trying to predict the future LOL, It’s should be a to be a Baby Boy well that’s what ultra sounds people said, but maybe terry has inside information? Also baby has not come out yet I think its happy sitting inside Bianca, but has to very soon Bianca is now 39 weeks so any day now......

Will down load some membership forms very soon and send them off. Will be doing the SAU track days next year with GTR and Mazda R100 need to have a rest from running the CAMS Supersprints and save some more money with baby nearly here.

Will see later today Terry if your at the photoshoot we are doing.

So Sorry Brian! - FAUX PAS PLUS on my behalf hahaaaaa...!!!

Got Bianca mixed up obviously with one of my patient's wives!

I'm meant to stay on SAU Forums to prevent Alzheimer's - not show it off!!! :huh:

I'm meant to go down to the city for dinner, so I may not be able to come to the photoshoot now - although I would have loved to.

For you, I should have fabricated that Show Number plate Prize ("R32*GTR") in red and white colour combo.