SAU Community

Fast and the Furious...... IN PERTH!!

GTS-4OrCeD

saw another candidate saturday afternoon. Black R33, would have been a nice car if it didnt have silver stripes all over it, with the fast and the furious written on the side of the rear wing.

It had tommy kaira stickers, and from what i saw it was genuine too, cause tommy kaira cars have the name on EVERYTHING.

its sacrelige. bloody rice boy spoiled a perfectly good car.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dad has a tommy k 300zx, so i have seen how body, guages, speedo, seats etc all have tommy kaira written on them, even wheels and exhaust tip.

Anyway the R33 has the genuine lettering all over it, but that stupid ****ing rice boy ruined it. I have only heard of one other tommy k R33 here in perth before (that hasnt been pranged).

so one of two is owned by a rice boy, the thing is it would probably eat most people, so theres no way of knocking him down to earth.

• 5 months later...
Guest BlackBeastR33
Originally posted by deesh

dad has a tommy k 300zx, so i have seen how body, guages, speedo, seats etc all have tommy kaira written on them, even wheels and exhaust tip.

Anyway the R33 has the genuine lettering all over it, but that stupid ****ing rice boy ruined it. I have only heard of one other tommy k R33 here in perth before (that hasnt been pranged).

so one of two is owned by a rice boy, the thing is it would probably eat most people, so theres no way of knocking him down to earth.

Hey,

I have a Tommy Kaira 300ZX (I sold my R33 GTST to buy it).

Deesh - have sent you an email.

I'd love to get some more info on your Dad's car - I thought I had the only one in Australia till now!!!

My website for the car:

http://www.neuralmotion.com/m30z/

Cheers,

Mark

[email protected]

yeah i have seen both the falcon and silvia around warwcik

i lmao hahah

also i saw the guy with the WRX and i asked him why spend money on stickers and exterior styling instead of working the **** outta the engine and his response was " It looks Sweet"

yeah mate looks sweet........not

you might aswell go around plastering kfc and hungry jacks drive through stickers on the car, it will do the same job.

THATS IT,,

Im taking all my DECALS off, cant believe so many people bagging cars with them on, I wonder now just how many people were bagging my car :P I was just trying to personalise my car but the F&F theme seems to be overdone. Will have to get new set, dont like airbrush because it is too premenent, oh well, it looked good while it lasted.

haha. I figured Judged would read this sooner or later.

I reckon it's fundementally a load of shit to label everyone who has a sticker on their car a dHead. as long as you can have fun and not take yourself too seriously, then that's what it's all about. Id rather enjoy myself and play the goose every now and then than be the fastest and be a pompous git.

My GF will shortly have a ricey mugen sticker on her BLATANTLY bog stock ek civic, and the subject is a source of much hilarity to all who have met the car (its name is Rhonda the Honda!), including the owner.

Having a giggle and enjoying the whole thing has been, and will continue to be, WAY better than being jaded and L33Tist about it. Which only ever seems to create grumpiness.

summoner - for a start you're in a holden - no position to be bagging people mate.. and somehow i think you would get serverly chopped in this one..

rev - in talking about racing attire - have you gone naked yet just to get that extra 0.000005 sec out of your so called standard 13 second car?

zanda - much agreement on this one from me.. ppl should be able to do what they like.. as someone said here earlier "whatever floats your boat"..

this thread has probably suceeded in upsetting at least one person and turning away maybe a few more potential members..

now i'm not a big fan of lots of stickers myself - but why are all you guys bagging them so much? trying to make up for something you don't have by ridiculing others? idiotic if you ask me..

my 2 cents..

Whoa. No need to get worked up Zanda and Cam. :P I'm of the opinion, as most ppl I've met are, stickers = rice and rice = funny. When you see ppl laughing at a car with stickers, they aren't laughing with them, they're laughing at them. :)

BTW, if the people we are turning away are ricers, so be it.

Gradenko - just because people like something that you don't means they should be turned away? We could end up with quite a small group with that sort of attitude..

I had no idea SAU was only for the elite hardcore non ricers.. :P

err cam.. head from ass please i know the WRX in question and i know its quick.. as for driving a holden.. woopee still beats your neon'd beast. :P

We were having light hearted discussions etc.. If people want stickers good on them so dont instantly asume we're trying to give the person shit as that wasnt my intention.