SAU Community

Aftermarket And Spare Part Clearance Round 1. Fruit Galore

Sold my new wheels. Sold my manual gearbox and conversion parts. All in the space of 10 days.. Feels like it's time to move on from the stagea so I'm putting up my parts for sale.

All prices listed are for pickup, postage is extra. Prefer local sales to save time and hassle of potage/courier but will post if need be.

Can get more pics of anything on request and some prices negotiable to an extent.

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE THE ENTIRE FIRST POST WITH ALL THE PICS, THANKS.

1. Dolphin Wing $350 For Genuine Japanese Quality

Genuine Dolphin rear spoiler imported from Japan. 100% perfect fit and finish.

plateless100_1415.jpg

100_0844.jpg

2. Tail Gate Mid Wing $350

RARE!!! Took me 18 months to find one of these. Lovely little addition to the rear

IMG_2507.jpg

p2.jpg

3. Series 2 Tail Lights $350

Was going to attempt a custom LED tail light setup on these. (Also have another complete set that i've cut the back out of one side to have a look around if anyone is interested for cheap)

Have a minor scratch as per picture. (Inside passenger side on the chrome and slightly on the lens)

100_1517.jpg

5. Factory HID Headlights (full set - inners and outers) $500

Was going to attempt a custom halo and LED indicator conversion on these.

Terrible indoors pic but you get the idea, can get better ones in the day light if needed.

100_1527.jpg

6. Tail Light Covers $150

Four piece tail light cover set

100_1515.jpg

100_1409plateless.jpg

7. Cargo Net $80

8. Cargo Blind $100

100_1520.jpg

9. Rubber Boot Mat $200

Hard to come by and incredibly handy for saving your boot carpet. Takes a beating and is waterproof with a lip to help contain spills.

P6270124.jpg

10. Cusco Rear Strut Brace $220

Probably one of my favourite mods, completely changes the feel of the car.

P5260113.jpg

11. Tanabe Under Car Trans Tunnel Brace Suit R33/R34, Stagea $200

An aftermarket version of the 260rs and R33/R34 GT-R trans tunnel braces. Will fit RS4, just need bolts.

P5250107.jpg

Bolts up like this

bracepic.jpg

12. Chrome Door Sil Covers - Black Trim $150

Same as below but black trim and better condition. Can get pics if needed - still on car.

13. Chrome Door Sil Covers - Grey Trim $100

Unknown to me at the time, you can actually pull off the chrome trim and glue it to your standard sil panels if you have a black interior (thanks to whoever it was that informed me) instead of buying another set of black ones like I did.

100_1519.jpg

14. G-Square Carbon Fibre Door Sil Covers $200

Rare as rocking horse faeces.

100_1293.jpg

100_1374.jpg

100_1372.jpg

15. Aftermarket Series 1 Grille In Factory Silver $150

Factory silver aftermarket grille with chrome bar.

100_1062.jpg

eyelidsandgrill.jpg

16. Mirrors Modified With Flush Mounted LED Strip Indicators $250

Look to be modified OEM mirrors with a flush mounted LED strip in them. PIMP.

100_1522.jpg

17. M35 Rear Wiper $50

Modified to fit C34, tidy up your tailgate.

100_1409plateless.jpg

18. Carbon Fibre Look Alike Interior Trim (Series 2) $150

Looks like the Dayz factory option stuff but isn't.

100_1514.jpg

19. Factory Option Dog Mat $50

Optional extra that fixes to the underside of the spare wheel cover panel that you can hang down over the rear bar to protect it from loading/unloading of dogs or goods.

100_1521.jpg

20. Aggressive Eyelids $150

Made by yours truly.

100_1524.jpg

21. Dolphin Tail Gate Filler Panel $200

RARE! Attaches to the bottom of the tail gate to fill in the 'missing' piece of the rear bar. Smoothes out the rear.

100_0863.jpg

I'm in Adelaide

The brace should fit a 33gts-t; just double check that you have the holes in the sloped section of your chassis rail under the firewall like in the pic of the factory GT-R brace that I've included.

I think that should be all pm's replied to.. can only send one every 5 minutes and I've received just a few haha

Sorry, have spoken to a number of you throughout the week regarding individual parts but have been a bit slack with updating this thread.

Apologies if I've missed some pm's - I've received just a few (lol) and I can only reply to one ever 5 minutes or some rubbish on this forum. If you've not heard back from me just flick me another and I'll get on to it.

Local interest is taking priority over interstate at the time being for the ease on my behalf.

Below is the most up-to-date list of what is sold/spoken for:

1. Dolphin Wing $350 For Genuine Japanese Quality

2. Tail Gate Mid Wing $350 SOLD

3. Series 2 Tail Lights $350

4. Apparently I Don't Know How To Count SOLD

5. Factory HID Headlights (full set - inners and outers) $500

6. Tail Light Covers $150 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

7. Cargo Net $80

8. Cargo Blind $100

9. Rubber Boot Mat $200 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

10. Cusco Rear Strut Brace $220 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

11. Tanabe Under Car Trans Tunnel Brace Suit R33/R34, Stagea $200

12. Chrome Door Sil Covers - Black Trim $150 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

13. Chrome Door Sil Covers - Grey Trim $100 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

14. G-Square Carbon Fibre Door Sil Covers $200 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

15. Aftermarket Series 1 Grille In Factory Silver $150 SOLD

16. Mirrors Modified With Flush Mounted LED Strip Indicators $250 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

17. M35 Rear Wiper $50 SOLD

18. Carbon Fibre Look Alike Interior Trim (Series 2) $150

19. Factory Option Dog Mat $50 SOLD

20. Aggressive Eyelids $150

21. Dolphin Tail Gate Filler Panel $200 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

yeah i talked to him monday i've bought the mirrors, carbon fibre door sills, the dolphin filler panel and light covers and the mid wing is gone aswell

Prior to you buying the mirrors I had already agreed with Mike to buy the mirrors for the price he was asking. All I was waiting for was the postage cost so I could ET the funds. I have all the emails to back this up.

It was a shabby exercise.

i wouldn't go as far as to say it was a shabby exercise, i have deleted the pm's now as my inbox has been filling up incredibly quick but you both initiated conversation on the first day of listing

if someone is prepared to offer more/buy multiple parts to ensure that they secure the items that they really want then i am naturally inclined to accept

in a way, it's like a message i received today from another member who no longer can afford what he said he would buy - i've already told plenty of people that those items are sold but it's not the end of the world