SAU Community

Aftermarket And Spare Part Clearance Round 1. Fruit Galore

i wouldn't go as far as to say it was a shabby exercise, i have deleted the pm's now as my inbox has been filling up incredibly quick but you both initiated conversation on the first day of listing

if someone is prepared to offer more/buy multiple parts to ensure that they secure the items that they really want then i am naturally inclined to accept

in a way, it's like a message i received today from another member who no longer can afford what he said he would buy - i've already told plenty of people that those items are sold but it's not the end of the world

I think your TRADER RATING is about 6 points higher than it should be.

LOL relax buddy, this is just becoming immature now.

as with anything i've sold, i've stated postage is not preferable due to time constraints. therefore if someone is willing to take 4 items instead of me having to send them to 4 individual addresses then that is a HUGE bonus

i can guarantee you were not the only person to inquire about them, and were actually not the first to say you wanted them - that was scott (SABBAi) - who seems to be a far more understanding

at the end of the day, they are only mirrors and i've apologized with legitimate reasoning - i don't see why this is such an issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if the Aggresive eyelids and carbon fibre door sill covers are still up for grabs. Am in Adelaide so can pick up!

Serious buyer!!!thanks.gif

Its been nearly 3 months. I don't like your chances.

Try PMing Mike directly.

• 4 months later...