SAU Community

Fs: Volk Ce28n 18 X 10.5 +18 Suit R33/34 Gt-r

Bought these recently due to having a set previously in bronze, wanted something different to the common bronze/silver/black/gunmetal...

Unfortunately they do not accomodate my new brakes.. :)

There's bugger all clearance between the caliper and rim, stupid V8 supercar brakes!!!!

So therefore I have to regretably get rid of them.

These are brand new, have not had any tyres fitted to them and have only pulled one out of the box to trial fit and take photos.

They are very hard to come by in gold, have only seen them once before in the flesh on a blue R32 GT-R in 18 x 9.5.

SPECS are pictured below:

gallery_1569_106_459898.jpg

And some pics of the wheel I removed from the box:

gallery_1569_106_154260.jpg

gallery_1569_106_288622.jpg

They look much better out in the sunlight, the finish is remarkable:

gallery_1569_106_607215.jpg

gallery_1569_106_339199.jpg

Rims are located at Racepace Motorsport in Bayswater VIC for inspection, will freight at buyer's expense, around $80 for the set along the eastern board of Australia.

PRICE: $4200 FIRM, no offers.

PM or reply here if interested....

Cheers,

Jack

ouch Jack!! theyre definitely one of the best rims ever. shame i dont have enough cash, otherwise i'd also grab this off your hands. and i almost forget about your tyres, LOL! please feel free to text me anytime if you wanna pick them up.

anyway good luck with the sale

i found these pics of gold ce28 in the same specs:

325.jpg

DSC_1690-vi.jpg

ouch Jack!! theyre definitely one of the best rims ever. shame i dont have enough cash, otherwise i'd also grab this off your hands. and i almost forget about your tyres, LOL! please feel free to text me anytime if you wanna pick them up.

anyway good luck with the sale

i found these pics of gold ce28 in the same specs:

325.jpg

DSC_1690-vi.jpg

They do look great in that colour, that's why I got them.

Will contact you next week to pic up tyres.

Wheels still available.

Just a reminder, you cannot get these readily available in this size and colour, would have to put in an order with Rays and wait 6 months or so to receive them....

These are in Melbourne ready to go to a new home....

Any reasonable offer considered....

bump for you Jack. if only these would fit to my evo.

oh your tyres are still here, please feel free to text me whenever you want to pick them up.

have a set of 17" advan rc2 and 2sets of re55's, check my thread, theyre going on an extremely cheap price.

if you're interested or know someone who might be interested, please contact me anytime. we can chuck everything on your trailer lol.