SAU Community

Wtb Adjustable Front Sway Bar For A31 Cefiro

luckingood

I'm running the whiteline adjustable SR front bar in both my laurel and cefiro, haven't had any issues with it hitting the sump, on full drop it comes close but when the car is on the deck it clears. the only problem i have it the arm isn't quite long enough over the LCA to make the link sit more up right, but its not enogh to affect me

I bought them both over 2 years ago so unless the design has changed significantly there shouldn't be aby issues. Just have to remember to fit it with the wheels supported so your not trying to fit it with the LCA's at two different heights and with them at droop.

I'm running the whiteline adjustable SR front bar in both my laurel and cefiro, haven't had any issues with it hitting the sump, on full drop it comes close but when the car is on the deck it clears. the only problem i have it the arm isn't quite long enough over the LCA to make the link sit more up right, but its not enogh to affect me

I bought them both over 2 years ago so unless the design has changed significantly there shouldn't be aby issues. Just have to remember to fit it with the wheels supported so your not trying to fit it with the LCA's at two different heights and with them at droop.

is the car for drifting? that has extra lock?

Yeh use the laurel now for drift, has shit loads of lock, control arms have been pushed out 20mm run a +22 17 x 9 on a 25mm spacer, NP wonder knuckles, scalloped control arms and supernow rack spacer, it rubs a little but not enough to warrant worrying about at the moment, and that is more so on the castor rod.