SAU Community

Z32 Ecu Modded To Suit Rb25det

I got a Z32 ecu that has had the internal modifications done and chipped to suit a RB25DET - Series 1 or 2

This ecu only requires 1 harness modification to your loom, it also has a chip with a transfered RB25 map.

This ecu can be chip tuned by your tuner or you can install a type 2 nistune board inside it.

ECU includes EPROM that can be written / erased unlimted times - you can re-tune this ecu as many times as you need when you mod the car, unlike the R33 remaps where a new chip needs to be purchased

Tested working - selling for $400

Can post only, price includes post.

post-1240-1287163413_thumb.jpg

hey.. did this take away or change any serise 2 r33 gtst features?.. everything works as it is meant to just like the stock ecu?>. i guess a 300zx has everything a r33 has :)..

hey. would you take 200 now and a r33 gtst fuel pump (done 66,000kms) and a series 2 stock r33 ecu.. it says remanufactured on it.. but may not have alot done..

what was this ecu tuned for?.. mods.. thanx

Hey.

Everything is working as it should with this ecu in RB25DET, it has been modified internally to suit. It even supports VCT as normal and it is fully tunable.

At the moment the ecu just has a base map inside it with Rich and retard and air flow cut removed, and speed limiter removed.

I am going to be tuning a series 2 with a 044 pump fmic and kkr480 turbo and full exhaust this week so I could put this tune inside the ecu for you if you wish.

It is recomended that you get the car fully dyno tuned when you buy this ecu, its fully programable so it will do the same job as a power fc or a ECU with nistune.

Not interesed in swaps sorry

cheers

hey.. did this take away or change any serise 2 r33 gtst features?.. everything works as it is meant to just like the stock ecu?>. i guess a 300zx has everything a r33 has :D..

hey. would you take 200 now and a r33 gtst fuel pump (done 66,000kms) and a series 2 stock r33 ecu.. it says remanufactured on it.. but may not have alot done..

what was this ecu tuned for?.. mods.. thanx