SAU Community

Afm Rb20 Engine Parts Forsale

-GTHR32-

Selling a heap of parts from my rb20 as i am upgrading to rb25 engine/gearbox

Garrett 25/40 turbo (rebuilt by Mr Turbo $1480 have receipt) with highmount manifold, external wastegate w/ screamer (all braided lines incl.) including Z32 afm and custom 3inch dump pipe. Running on car for approximately 4 months, everything pretty much brand new, car and parts have not had a hard life. $1800

Forward facing chrome plenum with larger throttle body (not sure what size,a few scratches on plenum but would buff out quite easily) $200

All intercooler piping and hoses required to match up plenum and highmount to intercooler if buyer purchases plenum and turbo setup together $0

Splitfire coilpacks $300

Sard 800 injectors with ballast resistor box $500

HKS Cams (not sure on specifics), on idle sounded very ballsy and brought car up thru the rev range $600

OS Giken camgears $200

Cometic Headgasket $100

ARP Headstuds $100

1992 R32 Gearbox with HD Xtreme clutch $400

PWR kelvar timing belt $100

Microtech LT8 Ecu $250

Standard Ecu with Nistune $150

With all mods car made a safe 242.05 rwkw @ 16psi with Nistune (Tuned by Autech)

Will ad other items and photos once engine conversion is done later tonight.

My Name is Adam and my contact phone number is 0401813921

Located in Parkwood but can drop off thru the week to some SEQ areas depending on my work schedule

Feel free to ask any questions.

Some prices negotiable.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

still want that timing belt that i was promised its been over 3 months now and still nothing, when can i expect it i have tried to call and txt many time but with no answer, my number is 0431144493 i am sure u still have it i live on brisbanes bayside or you could even drop it off to my Woolloongabba shop but i do still want it it was in the deal with the other stuff i PAID u for

• 2 years later...