SAU Community

R34 Gtt Parts

a few parts left from a 34gtt i have recently stripped,

may consider swaps i need some stuff for my s13 (rb25 gearbox, clutch fan etc)

prices are negotiable but no stupid offers.

-neo engine cover (pics available we all know what it looks like) $10

-small carbon canister (has a couple vacum lines going into it i assume its a carbon canister) $10

-r34gtt drivers and passenger rear quarter panels, (both have been cut off of a damaged car. there is plenty of steel left on them around the panel joins. any beater should be able to unstitch to attach to a damaged car) $100 each

-r34 rb25 air con compressor and tensioner pulley (unchecked ive never used it, looks fine?) $50

-r34 gtt 2 1/2 inch exhaust, caqt back, includes nismo muffler with a electronic silencer valve (have pics) $50

- r34 gtt drivers a pillar trim good condition, few scratches near where it meets the glass good if yours has holes drilled in it $10

-r34 gtt drivers and passenger rear trims one has a coupke of small marks in the plastic $ 20 each

-r34 gtt hicas rack, removed for fitting lock bar $50

- r32 gtst hicas rack and some lines removed same reason as abouve $ 50

-r34 gtt fuel tank its useless to me $20 without pump or $50 with pump

-r34 gtt parcel sheft, has child safety restraint holes drilled in speaker grills $10

-r34 gtt tripple gauge cluster, the one that sits abouve the centre of teh dash, average condition could use a clean. no gauges $10

-r34 gtt child safety mount braces left and right $10 pair perfect for compliance

-r34 gtt rear window wiper motor $ 10

-r34 gtt steering column, with key, key seems stuck in barrell, $20

-r34 gtt wiper stalksand brackets that bolt to the steering colum $ 20

-r34 gtt drivers floor kick panel witha little peep hole thing (fuses?) $10

-r34 gtt bonnet cable $10

-r34 gtt fuel cap and boot opening cable $10

-r33 standard alloy wheels, good tyres, easily legal tread on all 4 $200 ono

thats all i can think off of the top of my head prices are negotiable within reason of course

will post some items pickup preffered from the barossa valley in south australia.

cheers jamie

Hey there, this might seem like a weird thing to be after but i cant track one down anywhere, i need the right reverse light lens, you know the ones on either side of the number plates, i bought the car with it missing and i just hate looking at it, if you have both ill buy both to make it abit more worth your time, im desperate to get one so it would be great if you have them still..

Cheers,

Elle :-)

Oh i just thought of something else, i dont know how to explain it, umm you know the lever you use to recline the seat, well the one on the drivers seat in my car is missing the plastic bit that fits over the actuall short metal bit which makes it so difficult to adjust the seat back cause you dont have the big plastic bit to just grab so you've gotta dig ya fingers down to grab the little bit of the metal, it would be awesome if you had one, sorry i know that was probably a confusing explaination of what i was tryin to say.. :-D

Edited by elle