SAU Community

Sydney Meetup?

siddr20

So whats the plans guys?? We meeting up or what? What happened to the plans we were talking about ages ago??

Lets get it organised?

Car shoot?? or landscape stuff??? or model shoot??

Lets do it :P

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cars with models. Better idea than you give credit. Sidd can help and advise with the people side, a couple of us can advise and help with the car side. And we can finish with beer or scotch :P

I'm up for it still. Just had a bit going on. Make it so.

P.s. good to see zenNon is still alive

Make it happen Sidd. Get some uber hotties off MM! That chick we shot. Get her. I wanna see her in a bikini. She was pr0n :P

I'm in. What about we do some light painting and then head into the city for some nightscapes? Make it a monthly occurance?

Sounds like an even better plan.

Make it monthly, get one or two different people to organise eats going on for each month.

Our excellent adventures.

If you have a missus they have to bring food and drinks too. Sounds fair eh? Haha.

Maybe one month we shoot cars, the next month we shoot Landscapes?

Who's interested anyway?

I gather, Sidd, Matt, Owen, Lepperfish?, Barra? - Who else?, Eric?, Matt (Godspeed)?

People who can watch via facetime and fr0th: Zennon, Jay, Serg, Tabby, Rhys, ssjTitan haha jk.

Seriously, you should get a WA meet going, there is enough of you!

No problems, will organise a model for the shoot. Perhaps get 2 girls? 2 or three cars?

Kory which model???

So first meet is car+ model??

2 models, 2 cars, 2 groups. Sounds good.

The one we shot in Hyde park. The overseas chick with huge kajunas.

I know this will be the oddest thing to ever come out of a male's mouth (or fingers, as the case may be).... but I don't like the girls + cars shots :D I like them both seperately... Just not together.

Or maybe it's me knowing my car's too shit for that kind of hot ass on it :D

I know this will be the oddest thing to ever come out of a male's mouth (or fingers, as the case may be).... but I don't like the girls + cars shots :D I like them both seperately... Just not together.

Or maybe it's me knowing my car's too shit for that kind of hot ass on it :(

Nah I don't think it's odd... I kinda don't like it either...

BUT

As a first meetup I recommend it, that way we can then decide if we like it or not :D

Either way we can do it both ways. Model shoot and work the car into it.

Does anyone have harnesses in there car? Topless driver seat shot with harnesses is the only "good" shot I think there is with a girl and a car. Otherwise they are just a massive distraction lol.

And no... I don't want to see b00bs, I'm trying to act professional here lol

I think I'd feel awkward shooting girls, too (photos! not the other type of shooting!). I'm just not that confident that she wouldn't think I'm a pervert or something? Hahaha. Always good to have company though even if they just wanna hang.

I'm professional and I DO. purely for artistic reasons. There's no reason they can't compliment each other. I'm up for this idea. It's good to push limits and challenge your self.

Nah I don't think it's odd... I kinda don't like it either...

BUT

As a first meetup I recommend it, that way we can then decide if we like it or not :)

Either way we can do it both ways. Model shoot and work the car into it.

Does anyone have harnesses in there car? Topless driver seat shot with harnesses is the only "good" shot I think there is with a girl and a car. Otherwise they are just a massive distraction lol.

And no... I don't want to see b00bs, I'm trying to act professional here lol

A model seated with the harness straps strategically placed, you say? Hmmm... :):laugh::D Well, the LOLvo does have R32 GT-R seats in it, and they do have a hole for harnesses, if someone can supply a set for display purposes.

'Sif you don't wanna see bewbs, Kory - you are a male of the species, right?

You can express your opinion Owen, I'll just take back my opinion now because it conflicts with yours... :)

How about you just focus on the cars alone then?

I can get harnesses from work for the day. I'm pretty sure we've got some laying around, if not I'm pretty sure a couple mates have a set or two.

Where you from Rallye? As I understand it you don't drive yet? Are you old enough to look at boobs? I don't think anyone wants to get you in trouble :laugh:

Nah not a shootdown, remember this is the interwebz and don't take us too seriously....

Rallye - Your welcome to come, your like 16 aren't you? How about you come... and we never saw you :) DEAL! Haha.

Well when i say i don't like 'em, the poses in hot4's etc, they just don't work. To make it work with the model outside the car standing somewhere/leaning etc.. is hard.

And Nick - Yep. Strategically placed. We don't want to be like perverts, lets face it. It would give a bad name to SAU also, which is definitely what we don't want and don't want people saying bad things about us as people either.

We'll also need model releases and a location decided upon. We'll need a MUA as well.

Discuss!

I wasn't shutting you down mate, I was suggesting you try to push yourself a bit, but you're welcome to tell me to shovel my suggestion. each to their own dude.

will discuss tomorrow. bed now.