SAU Community

Sydney Meetup?

siddr20

yeah its a good point you make,Here is a couple anyway, I dunno how you guys post them the way you do :)

John, upload your photos to Photobucket or Flickr or some other photo hosting website (even Photoshop has their own service), and then link them here. :D

That's one great photo Kory!

What are the chances of getting my GTR in front of that back drop?

Brian, as Kory said, that spot is gonna be hard for setting up any cars there.

Link: Mrs Macquarie's Chair

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will drop you a pm some time, about to change turbo set up on the car and need to put a baby seat in the back and drive the around more. Im lucky if i done over 1500km in the last year in the car.

No drama's mate :) Just let me know when your ready!

John - Seriously no point in doing a photoshop course. There is sooooooooo many tutorials out there on the net. Host your photos on flickr. Photobucket is restricted at too many places to view during the day at workplaces etc... so your photos will just get skimmed past (good point here!).

Research things regarding white balance correction, levels, curves, sharpening and layer masks and then after that, it's up to you what you want to do with the photo :) There are many ways to do the same thing, some are better, some are worse or are much more time consuming.

Keep it up mate! You should be proud of your photos for how long you have been taking photos. Night photography is one of the hardest parts of photography.