SAU Community

hey guys,

long story short, i got defected going to work about 3 weeks ago and now my cefiro's interior is being completely stripped ready for its new life as a dedicated track car.

so everything inside except the dash and front door trims are up for sale.

rear seat, front seats, rear door trims, roof lining, parcel shelf lining, centre console, cefiro floor mats.

so yeah let me know what your after and ill get back to you with pics and a price. willing to post as buyers expense and im located in newcastle if you feel like picking up your new cefiro interior bits

either reply in here or PM me or msg me on 0431 939 375

cheers

brendan

hey brendan , how you doing man , wats happening ?

you know anyone who can help me out with a front windscreen man , still need one lol

and front interior roof sunvisors would be sweet as well

also would you have a stock rear bar laying around anywhere , hook us up yo

talk soon

cheers hectic

hey brendan , how you doing man , wats happening ?

you know anyone who can help me out with a front windscreen man , still need one lol

and front interior roof sunvisors would be sweet as well

also would you have a stock rear bar laying around anywhere , hook us up yo

talk soon

cheers hectic

anf! long time no chat! ive been going pretty good, ceffy got defected the other morning driving to work so its coming off the road for good now. hows yours going? have you got it painted yet?

ive got both sunvisors for you if you want them. i dont have a standard bar yet unless you've got an aftermarket rear bar and skirts? we could come to some sort of a deal there. (ive got genuine autech side skirts)

have you go rid of your cage yet? im still super keen!

anyways, hope to hear from you soon

brendan

anf! long time no chat! ive been going pretty good, ceffy got defected the other morning driving to work so its coming off the road for good now. hows yours going? have you got it painted yet?

ive got both sunvisors for you if you want them. i dont have a standard bar yet unless you've got an aftermarket rear bar and skirts? we could come to some sort of a deal there. (ive got genuine autech side skirts)

have you go rid of your cage yet? im still super keen!

anyways, hope to hear from you soon

brendan

hey man , wats been happening , good to hear from ya , you been out at all to the track or nah ?

dam you serious , sorry to hear man , so is it that bad defected that wont be able to keep it on the road man or wat ?

cos i would try and keep it registered hey , since i know how much easier it is to enter events and all , but all depending wat you got planned for it anyways man !

yeh mine is alrite and in pieces atm , took it off the road so car is all rubbed down ready for 3-4 new coats of high fill / primer and gona paint inside the door jams under boot and bonnet to get it all nice and neat and then paint the machine in a booth , well drive it there and do it hehe so thats my plans atm

you going supernats man ?

yeh hook us up the pair of sun visors man and will trade ya or just buy em off ya man ? done deal !

well i do have 2 other kits left over just thought stock would be easiest to put on with no mucking around you know , wat kit do you have for your car now , you wana sell , if in great condition will buy it off ya as well ?

nah havent got rid of the cage but i did found a supplier who has one , will double check for you and see how much i can get it for man :)

talk soon

cheers anf

would u still have the drivers seat belt complete, if so is it a genuine nissan one or one of the shit after market ones

hey mate,

im going to keep the standard seatbelt fitted incase i have any issues with my harness.

if there is anything else you'd like just let me know.

cheers

brendan

yo man, how are those metal gaurds we sold you holding up?

I see u bought some non projectors off here? i do want!

also need a d/s window switch.. the master one.

hey man, those metal guards are great! sprayed them white and rolled them slightly and they're doing a great job!

as for the non-projectors they're staying on the car :) i like them lol i got them cheeeeeeeap too haha and im keeping the power windows for now, meaning i need the master switch.

thanks for the interest though, if theres anything else you want just ask

cheers

brendan

note: i should probably make it a bit more clear, im only stripping the interior so that its lighter. im keeping the power windows/mirrors/sunroof/dash/door trims etc but roof lining, carpet, rear seats etc etc are all for sale if it hasnt been sold already.

just reply in here or send me a message and ill get back to you asap

Edited by NMD

Any chance you are selling the climate control dash unit?

thanks for the interest, but not at this stage. i still need it for a demister for those winter events :laugh:

is there anything else i can help you out with? maybe some rear seats? a bride seat or drivers rail? even standard ceffy front seats?

cheers

brendan