SAU Community

Exemption Letter Nsw Only

Gr333dy

Hey,

I am in need of a NSW Exemption letter for driving a prohibited vehicle whilist on your provisional license. I am offering $50 to anyone who can provide the following:

1) All the attached material that came with the exemption letter as well as the letter

2) The letter must have no restrictions, eg work time only driveable

3) MUST BE NSW

4) Must be scanned and be in good quality, large creases in the letter from folding will not be acceptable.

All i can say is the reasons i want the letter is for a prank, will be editing the information on the letter ( WILL NOT USE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION ON THE LETTER that will be deleted in the editing process)

Once we have made a deal prior to payment you must email a scanned copy of the letter, but you may water mark it or draw lines across it using a computer program to render it usless. This is just protection for me so i know that you are a legit seller and have the letter. Once i have confirmed then I will send the money either over Paypal or Online Bank depositing and then you may send the letter and all the attachments.

This will be the quikest $50 you will ever make. 5 minutes of scanning and sending an email is too easy.

alright the story is he has driven his fathers ferrari on his L's since its legal, but he is due to get his P's and he knows he cant drive it. He is new to P plate law etc and we want to give him the letter the day he gets his p's, his father doesnt mind that he drives it as well, luki bastard =P

jawrgy is my bro's account and its constantly logged in, in mozilla and gr333dy is my account and its constatly logged in, in Internet explorer. Was flippin through the browsers and accidently posted on his account

lol wow so who owns the 350gt that you both claim to own? :):P

in before DAS KAMU.

also, i don't reckon anyone believes your increasingly complicated story.

please don't ask for fraudulent information on here, it just gives a bad light to a good forum.

My gosh..... how is this fraudulant...

im not impersinating anyone, i stand to gain nothing

Complicated story??? I just want a template of the letter to slap my mates name on.... thats all

Calm down and stop thinking of the worst ><, lighten up have a lil fun

Maybe ill record his reaction to getting the letter then us telling him and post here for shits n giggles

Edited by Gr333dy

Hey,

I am in need of a NSW Exemption letter for driving a prohibited vehicle whilist on your provisional license. I am offering $50 to anyone who can provide the following:

1) All the attached material that came with the exemption letter as well as the letter

2) The letter must have no restrictions, eg work time only driveable

3) MUST BE NSW

4) Must be scanned and be in good quality, large creases in the letter from folding will not be acceptable.

All i can say is the reasons i want the letter is for a prank, will be editing the information on the letter ( WILL NOT USE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION ON THE LETTER that will be deleted in the editing process)

Once we have made a deal prior to payment you must email a scanned copy of the letter, but you may water mark it or draw lines across it using a computer program to render it usless. This is just protection for me so i know that you are a legit seller and have the letter. Once i have confirmed then I will send the money either over Paypal or Online Bank depositing and then you may send the letter and all the attachments.

This will be the quikest $50 you will ever make. 5 minutes of scanning and sending an email is too easy.

Post crap like this on SAU again, and you are banned.

Closed.