SAU Community

R33 Gtr Wheels, 17x9 +30. Cheap Cheap.

Refer the heading :-)

Got a set of these as part of a deal when I was getting some seats, and I already have a set so don't be needing two sets!!!

Wheels have light rash on the outer rim edge but not crazy deep grooves or anything.

Standard Silver colour, with centrecaps and tyres mentioned in heading.

Looking for $1000-

Located in Toowoomba, QLD. Pick-Up only.

Matt

Refer the heading :-)

Got a set of these as part of a deal when I was getting some seats, and I already have a set so don't be needing two sets!!!

Wheels have light rash on the outer rim edge but not crazy deep grooves or anything.

Standard Silver colour, with centrecaps and tyres mentioned in heading.

Looking for $1000-

Located in Toowoomba, QLD. Pick-Up only.

Matt

got pic + willing to ship?

Can get a pic this arvo/tonight.

Not willing to send...work 80+ hours a week.

Yeah fit mint on 32, I have a full set on my 32 Four Door Currently, and these specific wheels came off a wine red coupe too. No spacers needed to fill guards out.

I run 25mm front spacers only cause I have JIC upper arms which pulls top of the wheel in like 25mm haha

Can post a pic on here if you wanna see on a red coupe?

Matt

Matt

FYI I own the one in my avatar. been looking for a set of OEM 17s and those will do nicely. only concern is offset. mate of mine had to pull the rear guards on his 32 GTST to get a +26 under it. under of width on that car though.

FYI I own the one in my avatar. been looking for a set of OEM 17s and those will do nicely. only concern is offset. mate of mine had to pull the rear guards on his 32 GTST to get a +26 under it. under of width on that car though.

depending how low you will go, you will need to roll the rear guards. Also depending how stiff/low your front suspension is, you might need to remove the front guards liners. It all depends on your suspension setup though.

depending how low you will go, you will need to roll the rear guards. Also depending how stiff/low your front suspension is, you might need to remove the front guards liners. It all depends on your suspension setup though.

the car in the pic is mine, these are my old wheels, had no probs with scrubbin or anything, guards werent rolled or anything and tyre sat level with gaurd aswell (have tein coilovers), goin up gutters and shit it had no probs. looks average in that pic tho!! have lowered it more now with 34 gtr wheels on it, needs rollin now but!!