Y31 Cima Manual Vg30det

Item Summary: Y31 cima manual VG30det Z32 running gear. strong

Condition: Used

Reason for Selling: have a wedding to pay for

Asking Price: 8000

Delivery Methods: PickUp

Contact Info: 0450929227

Extra Information:

ok so im selling my beloved cima. its a 88 Y31 with z32 TT engine and driveline, converted to single turbo with gt3582

running nistune modifed ecu, external wastegate modified off the rear housing for accurate boost controll.

full stainless intercooler pipe work with a good tube and fin intercooler.

stock fuel pump feeding surge tank with twin VL pumps, malpassi 1.9:1 fuel reg.

3 inch stainless dump and front pipe, stock rear exhaust, i have twin pipes and the stainless pipe to finish the exhaust.

has recaro copy drivers seat which is rubbish, have the stock seat also. interior isnt the greatest but that never concerned me as i was building this to drift.

i have almost a full car in spare parts to go with it, INCLUDING headlights, taillights, subframes, interior pieces, front panels.

it has a 1 piece custom tailshaft, r200 long nose LSD ($$$) rear s13 racing logic coilovers. bigger rear swaybar, falcon front springs, can convert to S13 front suspension apon negotiation with sale.

17x8+8 and 17x9+20 weds farmas rims. tires are good on front, camber worn rear. car has just under 6 months rego and can negotiate RWC,

car is not perfect and still has some tiny issues like doesnt like ideling when warm above 500 rpm, and 2 spots of rust in the rear arches

i am open to swaps only with cash my way as i need to pay for a wedding, looking for a S13 manual, prefer CA and about $4k my way or similar

PRICE $8000 FIRM

i have more then likely missed alot of mods and info so if your interest PM me and we cann arrange a inspection and i can take you for a drive.

Ryan

photo-50.jpg

Phone1079.jpg

Phone1077-1.jpg

Phone1082.jpg

Phone1083.jpg

Phone1081.jpg

Phone1080.jpg

Phone1078.jpg

Phone1073.jpg