SAU Community

Wtb Subs Amps Speakers

jimmy 32

Subs amps speakers for my daily. What have you got people?

I've got a moulded fibreglass box, carpeted and filled with 4L of sound deadening and dacron with a Reponse Precision DVC Carbon subwoofer & Reponse 4x100 Digital Series Amplifer, all to fit a R33

I've got a Kicker Monobloc ZX400.1 Class D Amp.

Box is a bit rough as its been in storage and moving, but the amp is brand new unused but purchased around a year ago from JB HiFi at Gold Coast.

I bought it along with a Kicker Comp Dual Voice Coil Sub to replace my existing sub and amp; but turns out only the sub was dead and the current amp I have runs it fine. Installing this one means new 4 gauge power cables, new fuses and more money that I don't have right now. If you're interested PM me :P

Specs here: http://www.kicker.com/zx_amplifiers

Pics attached in this post.

Note this is RMS Power not an overstated peak power rating. You can run two 4 ohm subs of this amp and bridge it down to 2ohms stable.

Comes with a remote bass level control as well that you can mount under the dash or wherever it fits really.

post-46903-1288144145_thumb.jpg

post-46903-1288144208_thumb.jpg

I've got a Kicker Monobloc ZX400.1 Class D Amp.

Box is a bit rough as its been in storage and moving, but the amp is brand new unused but purchased around a year ago from JB HiFi at Gold Coast.

I bought it along with a Kicker Comp Dual Voice Coil Sub to replace my existing sub and amp; but turns out only the sub was dead and the current amp I have runs it fine. Installing this one means new 4 gauge power cables, new fuses and more money that I don't have right now. If you're interested PM me :thumbsup:

Specs here: http://www.kicker.com/zx_amplifiers

Pics attached in this post.

Note this is RMS Power not an overstated peak power rating. You can run two 4 ohm subs of this amp and bridge it down to 2ohms stable.

Comes with a remote bass level control as well that you can mount under the dash or wherever it fits really.

how much do u want for the amp