SAU Community

V35 Sedan Wheels

What is the widest size wheels to fit the 2004 V35 sedan and what offsets ? anyone can help ? I'm looking to buy 17" to fit the new car

17inch to 19inch x 9 wide, +32 offset all around with 255/35/- tyres should be near-perfect fit.

Fronts should be fine, but rears might stick outside the guard by 5mm to 8mm.

17inch to 19inch x 9 wide, +32 offset all around with 255/35/- tyres should be near-perfect fit.

Fronts should be fine, but rears might stick outside the guard by 5mm to 8mm.

Correct on the fronts, but for the rear, 19x9.5 +45.

No lip rolling required, fits perfectly with 2 -3mm gap to spare.

See my pics for proof :blink:

Edited by GoldV35

Correct on the fronts, but for the rear, 19x9.5 +45.

No lip rolling required, fits perfectly with 2 -3mm gap to spare.

See my pics for proof :)

Ok, nice. I didn't know you can get staggered rims on sedans. :blink:

Edited by Victor.T

I got king springs ( KDFL-48 rear KDRL-49 ) fitted 2 days ago and the car lowered by more than 2" ... the bottom hit most of the sleeping cops at the shopping centre give me the shit

n15m0 .. where did you get the springs from and what brand ? I want to change the springs again to just lowered the car by 1"

I do not want 19" wheels because the ride will be too hard .. this is my daily driver

I'm running factory 350z struts and springs in mine. If you can find a low km used set get it. Best bang for buck mod I ever did.

Wife drives it as her daily nowadays carrying two kids, so trust me the ride is comfy as. If you are around my neck of the woods, I would be happy to take you out for a spin :D

Hi goldv35

Is your car lowered at all , if yes by how much and what size tyres you run on front and rear ... your car looks very nice

Its lowered with the exact same springs you have, I do scrape sometimes but you get good at recognising whats too high and what isn't.

I got king springs ( KDFL-48 rear KDRL-49 ) fitted 2 days ago and the car lowered by more than 2" ... the bottom hit most of the sleeping cops at the shopping centre give me the shit

n15m0 .. where did you get the springs from and what brand ? I want to change the springs again to just lowered the car by 1"

I do not want 19" wheels because the ride will be too hard .. this is my daily driver

I thought King Springs lower the car by 1 - 1.5 inch.

I might be wrong.

Keep in mind these King Springs were designed for the 350z and not the V.

Factory springs in a Z lowers the V sedan by 1". Therefore lowered springs made for the Z would obviously lower the V a bit more as well, hence the scrapage.

I spoke to Kris from King Springs and he is going to make me new springs that is only lowered the car by 1" , cost slightly more .. now I'm up to 2 charges from my suspensions guy as he has to take out the springs again and install new ones including wheel alignment front and rear again .. I should have just install coil overs and adjust the ride height accordingly