SAU Community

Texi Maps Vote: Morning Course 2

N1GTR

Which course?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol thanks for making mine look tidy matt :huh:

Ha ha ha, yeah I was all over the shop on that one.

I hated it so much because the motor was laggy before it had power, because I couldn't shake the tail loose when I needed to, it understeered alot, then once on boost the tail was coming out, but at the wrong points. I much preferred the course C because it was much more suited to the car and I didn't see understeer cause I had second gear power slides going along the long stretches, and 1st gear in the tight ones with a hand brake to initially shake it loose.

I can't believe how much the MOTOR affects the handling in a Motorkhana. Big laggy monsters are NOT good for texi. I was a MILLION times tidier and quicker driving Mels R33 at the last texi it's just unbelieveable! (Until you read a time card... :()

Epic doze bro!

srsly can that thing lag anymore lol

1st gear didn't really ever see max boost as by the time it made 5PSI the rear tyres broke traction and you hit the limiter killing all boost... Second gear on the roll saw boost at around 4500RPM... 3rd and 4th at 4000RPM... But, rolling burnouts from 130KM/H ARE the bomb! (And very f**king scary too at times... :))