SAU Community

1993 White R32 Gtr Plenty Of Goodies..

Modifications are :

sereis 3 r33 gtr N1 MOTOR 24U BLOCK! on 103 xxx kms had full service including timing blect ETC. all inspections are welcome to make sure it is a n1 block!!

555 NISMO injectors

r34 gtr engine cover

custom cacth can

hks mushroom air filters

trust clear cam cover

trust race intercooler

blitz blow off valves

cusco hard piping

o.s giken cam gears

G.A.B coil overs

hks splits dumps

hks front pipe

3inch kakimoto exhaust

apexi powerfc with hand controller

r33 gtr seats

front strut brace

after market tourque splitter

n1 oil pump

new water pump

hks twin plate clucth

bigger fuel pump

turbo timer

boost gauge

N1 headlights

n1 front bar

n1 front lip

n1 side skirt pods

n1 clear indicators

near new jvc deck

r34 gtr wheels with good tyres 245/40

i might have missed abit of other mods but im pretty sure thats about it. car is overall in a very good condition and interior is very good as well car has been tuned and when it got tuned a i had a boost leak at top end and it dropped boost from 15 to 13 pounds and i did have an exhaust silencer on the car whicth also held it back. since then i have removed the silencer and fixed the boost leak and definetly feel the diffrence in power. before everything was removed i got 220 kws at ALL FOUR WHEELS! thats about 260 - 270 at the rears. at the moment the car also has a blown gear box and a whining diff. i will sell the car for a whole lot cheaper if i sell it the way it is. ALL INSPECTIONS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME YOU CAN GET IT CHECKED OUT FROM YOUR MECHANIC IM HAPPY WITH ALL INSPECTIONS!

prices:

$21 500 VERY NEGOTIABLE thats with gearbox and diff replaced. will be putting a r33 gtr gearbox.

the way it is

$18 500 negotiable

please guys if youse arnt happy with the price call me, inspect the car and im sure we can work something out. and ALSO if your a time waster or your just borred and got nothing nice to say stay of the thread and keep your nasty comments to your self. much appreciated!

car is located in victoria melbourne i am intrested in swaps as long as i get cash my way for the right car. contact number is 0423682131 loky :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey are you interested in swaps for a fully HKS forged evo 3? check my out my link

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...5&__Dx=mode matchany&__D=gsr&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=12C92BF03632&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 899&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pC

ar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=true&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Cr=0&__Ntt=gsr&trecs=2