SAU Community

All C210 Owners?

Red one looks like a C10 one, cause of the mounting at the back

and black one is stick on which wasn't how they were.

But yes they are of C210 size and shape, same as C110

Edited by Socrates

I have found i have made some mistakes.

The blue is pretty dark, took it as black.

Both of are of C110/210 size and shape.

Badge on left,

no idea what it's from, aftermarket

Right, C110

genuine.

Note rear quarter panel on JDM C210:

post-67860-1288712975_thumb.jpg

My car before new badges:

post-67860-1288713461_thumb.jpg

Also, with C210 onwards Blue = Non turbo, Red = Turbo

Cost me $174 for 2x "Skyline" Badges and 2x blue GT badges from yahoo japan through jesse streeter., nissan wanted $300.

Edited by Socrates

Also, with C210 onwards Blue = Non turbo, Red = Turbo

Cost me $174 for 2x "Skyline" Badges and 2x blue GT badges from yahoo japan through jesse streeter., nissan wanted $300.

C210,s never came out with turbos, c211,s did in japan April 1980, those badges fit

on the rear quarter panel.

C210,s never came out with turbos, c211,s did in japan April 1980, those badges fit

on the rear quarter panel.

technically yes but when people say C210 they mean the whole model not just series 1

technically yes but when people say C210 they mean the whole model not just series 1

Rightly so, did you know there is a c111 model from the c110, it has fuel injection and a 2 litre 6

also it has a rear wiper for a 4 door sedan, and 4 wheel disc drakes,

Also some of the c210/c211 came out with leather interior,

in australia a good friend of mine owed a wrecker had a 4 cylinder c210 sedan yes"" sedan"" not wagon

with leaf springs. it had the 1.8 motor the same as a 180b.

Cheers

Rightly so, did you know there is a c111 model from the c110, it has fuel injection and a 2 litre 6

in australia a good friend of mine owed a wrecker had a 4 cylinder c210 sedan yes"" sedan"" not wagon

Cheers

didn't know about C111 having fuel injection.

did series 1 c210's have fuel injection JDM?

leaf springs on a 1800TI doesn't sound right, unless they had non independent suspension for the lower models.

Cheers

Don't know where you got this information, but the first factory EFI (L-Jetronic by Bosch) was on HGC211 & S30 280Z as far as I am aware.

D

Don't know where you got this information, but the first factory EFI (L-Jetronic by Bosch) was on HGC211 & S30 280Z as far as I am aware.

D

The first efi that nissan fitted was used on the cedrics in 1973 and if im right in japan they go back as far as the late 60;s

EKW WRECKERS in Melbourne had a 1974 2 door coupe ''240''C which which is a cedric in Japan it was a mint green and fully fitted,IT HAD THE EFI SYSTEM, K Jetronic.

even had an air purifiyer for the rear passengers when they smoked.

it was offered to me for $1.200.00 I had no money at the time, and my friend bought it in Nowra.NSW.

as you can tell im not as young as you guys, but believe me ive seen strange things in nissan cars, the 70,s was a great time.

Cheers.

The first efi that nissan fitted was used on the cedrics in 1973 and if im right in japan they go back as far as the late 60;s

EKW WRECKERS in Melbourne had a 1974 2 door coupe ''240''C which which is a cedric in Japan it was a mint green and fully fitted,IT HAD THE EFI SYSTEM, K Jetronic.

even had an air purifiyer for the rear passengers when they smoked.

it was offered to me for $1.200.00 I had no money at the time, and my friend bought it in Nowra.NSW.

as you can tell im not as young as you guys, but believe me ive seen strange things in nissan cars, the 70,s was a great time.

Cheers.

Also i need to add R30;s in kuwait were imported with a carburettor not with Fuel injection, :devil: the c211 and 280zx only had efi.

also the some of r30 had the H165 Solid axle diff in Kuwait, the gtex had the independant diff.

didn't know about C111 having fuel injection.

did series 1 c210's have fuel injection JDM?

leaf springs on a 1800TI doesn't sound right, unless they had non independent suspension for the lower models.

yes, and they are not as collectable there,Japan.. the earlier C110 is and very expensive too, the Japanese love them.

the c210 JDM has fuel injection,I own one. the gtex and the gtes, the gtel had a 2 litre carby and is a slug to drive, it has too much

emmission controls.

Very true about the 1800 skyline, it had the wagon system fitted with the solid axle, but remember they were rare and only a few had that set up. Malaysia, and Singapore had some of these cars they used them for Taxis.

as for the efi fittings nissan fitted them in the last of the 180b...bluebird in japan in 1976,

Cheers.

D

Mario has a fairly awesome collection of English/Japanese books and brochures relating specifically to the C210/C211. Not to mention 25+ years behind the wheels of his C210s. I'd trust anything that he posts to be very well researched.