SAU Community

Service Your Nissan

GUYS

let's service your NISSAN. i have service parts. really cheap as well

NISSAN GENUINE OIL FILTER NISSAN MADE IN JAPAN.

i have a quite number of this filter

the part number is 15208-65F00 interchangeable with Z445

Last time i bought this filter in Asia for my friends but suddenly now they don't want it anymore, and i don't have Nissan Car, so i just want to get rid of them, i have a quite number of the this filters.

Note: There have been a lot of consumer issues with the cheaper USA models of this filter with cardboard end caps. These are updated Japanese made ones that feature heavy gauge all metal end caps and are far higher quality to all previous models it replaces with the same part number.

with this price, i believe a lot cheaper than Nissan dealer

price: $14.41 + delivery each

Normally DEALER SELL IN TRADE PRICE $ 18.55+GST (NO DELIVERY) RETAIL $20.60+GST (NO DELIVERY)

this oil filter will be fit on

- Nissan S14 (SR20DET)

- Nissan S15 (SR20DET)

- Nissan R35 GTR (VR38DETT)

- Nissan V35/V36 Skyline (VQ30DD/VQ35DE/VQ37VHR)

- Nissan NM35 Stagea (VQ25DET/VQ30DD)

- Nissan Z33/Z34 350Z & 370Z (VQ30DD/VQ37VHR)

post-75973-1288776600_thumb.jpg

Brand new Sakura Oil filter Z445

Brand new Japanese brand premium oil filter C1823 Interchangeable with Ryco Z445,15208-65F01 and 15208-9F600

These filters are made to exacting standards by a Certified ISO Quality Assured factory, for SAKURA Filter Industry Co Ltd, Tokyo, JAPAN. All filters come in individual SAKURA packaging and are arguably superior to the Ryco equivalent. Unlike cheap copies from China, these filters are made with a crush resistant steel outer skin, and superior internal filter element, SAKURA filters are (OEM) Original Equipment Manufacturers for some of the biggest names in the automotive industry like Nissan, Mazda, Honda, GM, Mitsubishi etc. This is a well know brand in more than 70 countries throughout Asia and the rest of the world.

See: http://www.jsakura-filter.com

And see http://www.rycofilter.com.au/catalogue/product/part/Z445

Price: $5.20 + delivery

post-75973-1288776700_thumb.jpg

Bosch Fuel Filter NISSAN Silvia CA18 Skyline ref:Z201

Brand new GENUINE BOSCH FUEL FILTER GN 326 Part number: 0450905326 which interchangeable with Z201

These are Genuine Bosch fuel filters made to exacting standards for use in vehicles. All filters come in individual Bosch packaging and are superior to any of the generic replacement brands or equivalents. Filters come with all Genuine Bosch box as per photographs. Part number: 0450905326. Made in Spain.

For applications;

SR20DE[T],

VQ30DE

VG33E

TB45E

E15T

CA16DE

L28

GA18DE

RB20

RB25

Price: $14+delivery

post-75973-1288776762_thumb.jpg

NCR 8mm(5/16") EFI Fuel Hose

NCR 5/16" - 8mm (inside diameter) Fuel hose.

Actual internal hose diameter is 8.0mm, but may be used where 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 8.5mm, or 5/16" Fuel hose is required when used with the appropriate hose clamps. Designed for use in all modern cars (Ford, Holden, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Honda, Toyota etc)

See: http://ncr-rubber.com/uploads/product_cata...l%20Hose_en.pdf

This hose is made to exacting standards by a Certified ISO Quality Assured factory. All NCR fuel hoses features the following:-

* Conforms to SAE J30 R7 EFI fuel hose requirements

* Has been tested and rated for continuous operating pressures of up to 300psi

* Reinforced internal braiding provides anti burst operation

* Suitable for petrol, diesel, some bio-diesel and ethanol blended fuels

* Grade "A" Nitrate rubber tube for maximum oil / fuel resistance

* ozone / weather resistant rubber / UV resistant / heat resistant

price: $6.51/ meter + delivery

post-75973-1288776189_thumb.jpg

if anyone want to buy oil, brake pads, rotor, etc, i can arrange for that SERVICE ITEM AS WELL

if anyone interested please let me know

pick up available, I am prepared to make my usual visit to pick up the goods and meet you at a reasonable time and place to settle.

im in victoria

for picture please asked me

if anyone interest let me know please

thanks guys

Edited by darren.GTR

Smells like a trader ad to me.

Especially when one of your email addresses is: [email protected]

If you wish to trader here, then you are required to become a paying trader like all other businesses.

See this thread for further information about becoming a Trader:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Bu...se-t294953.html

Thanks.