SAU Community

Rb20 Motor, Loom, Td05 Turbo, Arp Head Studs

up for sale is my rb20det that i was going to put in my silvia.

i got a td05 turbo for it, greddy dump pipe, 38mm external gate with screamer pipe!

because i wanted to run some high boost i pulled the head off the motor, cleaned everything, painted all the manifolds,block,sump, etc.

The motor is still pulled down as im waiting on some new camshafts to put it back together, i brought a set off someone on here and they never sent them, i got ripped off!

so i can put the motor back together but you would probably prefer to do it yourself. still sourcing another set of cams though.

i have a brand new genuine timing belt, cam seals,tappet cover gaskets, flywheel bolts, genuine brand new head gasket, ARP HEAD STUDS.

Has a complete wiring loom.

I pulled the motor running from a car, i have everything to bolt it in and get it running.

I want a $1000 for the lot!

I have spent that on parts alone, my loss is your gain.

I also have a s13 silvia rolling shell for sale to drop the motor straight into.

No warranty on anything obviously

Iam located in Newcastle, NSW

Looking for a quick sale so call or text me

Cameron

hey man do u happen to have a gearbox and rb crossmember? if so how much u after for everything?

i have the crossmember that bolted the rb20 box into a vl commodore, not sure if they are the same crossmember that bolts it into a r32, they are definately very similar.

I can probably get you a rb20 box but it has blown 2nd gear.

$1000 for everything including camshaft which i have now sourced for it.

call me

I HAVE FOUND THE CAR I WANT TO BUY SO THIS NEEDS TO GO.

$1500 FOR THE SILVIA MENTIONED, CHECK OUT MY TOPICS FOR FULL DETAILS ON IT.

$2000 WITH THE RB20 INCLUDED MINUS TURBO.

I NEED THE CASH THIS WEEK SO I CAN BUY THE CAR SO CALL OR TEXT ME NOW AND MAKE AN OFFER!!!