• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you are not happy about it do something about it!

Had this discussion with Gordo this afternoon, chicken and egg syndrome I call it, (EDIT: Ack no I dont, Gordo called it that and I just stole it from him :D) well I wont knock you for having that attitude, but someones gotta get in and get their hands dirty, I've already got a dirty mind so why not have hands to match :(

I fully commend you for doing it too Cyrus and I'm 100% behind you... :(

But I don't want to join a club so I can make it better / fix it... I want to join a club so I can be proud of it, be involved in it, get some benefits, qualifications... The list goes on...

Yeah but if you get involved in something, isnt that inherantly making it better, meh anyway thanks for the :( but for now all the congratulations should go to slip, gary and Marc, because there would be no club without the work that they put into getting it up and running and where it is at today!

I see your point mate... It comes down to different personalitys I guess...

EG: I built a brand new house because I didn't want to spend the next 5 yrs fixing it up... Other people love the challenge of restoring a house, hence they buy a shitter cheap and fix it up...

Get it?

my new car is arriving in my driveway tomorrow.. going to be exciting!

Haven't seen it since its hit the country..

I guess I am also a bit worried as to what I might uncover lol.. Its all part of the fun..

Think I might get back into things a bit more now that I will have something new to play with :(

EG: I built a brand new house because I didn't want to spend the next 5 yrs fixing it up... Other people love the challenge of restoring a house, hence they buy a shitter cheap and fix it up...

But houses don't have presidents, or wheels.. but they can have chickens! :confused:

Yeah same here I hate buying pos cars and spending money fixin this and that, rather just spend more money and buy something that is gonna last and stuff.