• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

Naaaah he's got more experience in networking and stuff than me, I wouldnt be surprised if I start working for him soon :D

Be good to finnally have someone working with me as a team though, last guy was just a tool!

Revhead??

That's a long way to drive.

Yeah he has my lounge room for the interim during the week, he is only on casual, to see if he likes it here and to see if we like him.

If he decides to stay then there are plenty of places to rent round here, might actually look at moving out into a house with him maybe, there are places round the corner but dont know, we'll see.

He certainly knows his stuff and think he wont have a problem fitting in, so be nice to finnally work with someone, not against someone like I was.

Also, screw all you hippies playing NFSU2...

You deserve to die...

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.js...storyid=2288500

That article one of the most tenuous grasping piece's of gutter trash journalism I have ever had the misfortune to read.

What is disturbing though, is the relationship the 33 yeard old had with the 15 year old. Perhaps if the police had stepped in and thrown his ass in jail for paedaphilia, this tradgedy could have been averted.

I mean he met her when she was 12-13 years old..... come-on thats absolutely disgusting.

That article one of the most tenuous grasping piece's of gutter trash journalism I have ever had the misfortune to read.

What is disturbing though, is the relationship the 33 yeard old had with the 15 year old. Perhaps if the police had stepped in and thrown his ass in jail for paedaphilia, this tradgedy could have been averted.  

I mean he met her when she was 12-13 years old..... come-on thats absolutely disgusting.

I dont know if I want to read the article from that response :D