• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

You running your own business now pred?

Basically from now on I am a web contractor.. which means for the most part I will be working from home. Today was my last day at umart, as now I have a contract for a couple of months for a development job, then after that some solid work. But I work from home, and just invoice people for work I do for them..

LOL pred is that a business expense

It could now be! many things can now be a legitimate business expense... internet costs, phone bills, electricity.. Have to speak to an accountant, or the mafia, one or the other..

Photos - Willowbank Nov 17th - 99AMS

G'day Angus,

Just wondering if you have any pics of my car from the above night...

Silver 33 Skyline Sedan (4 door) with a stupidly large wing on the boot... Plates 99AMS...

I saw you snap maybe one or two but wasn't really paying much attention...

I only want them for personal posterity reasons, and digital copies are fine, but if you require payment for these, let me know the damage...

Thanks in advance...

Adrian...

It could now be! many things can now be a legitimate business expense... internet costs, phone bills, electricity.. Have to speak to an accountant, or the mafia, one or the other..

Your not thinking outside of the square... Your business is at home... You wear clothes at home... Clothes = Business Expense...

This formula can be applied to most anything...

But don't see an accountant, he will only try and confuse the issue...

:)

yes, you are thinking like i am thinking ;)

"liquid beverage refreshments" = beer..

"office entertainment package" = stripper..

etc :)

Last time i spoke to accountant (few years ago) he wanted nothing of my shady suggestions! I mean I was most disappointed and appauled by his behaviour!

Visual stimulus for client waiting room...

Your thinking colour TV right?

Negative - Soundproof Media Room with projector, Bose surround sound including Subs under the floor, theatre chairs, popcorn machine, etc...

Perfectly legit... in a roundabout sort of a way...

oooo! new toy.. looks fun.. you going to do a 1/4 mile in it? :)

indeed... I think the new "company vehicle" may in fact require a larger turbo, for those bulky "clients" I am seeing and taking around all the time... just to give it that extra kick of power to carry the extra weight..