• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

hey adrian just don't go cutting your self on the zorst :P

so u got it early hu nice got any pics ????

I have only seen one from melv befor it was painted

For those of you following the ongoing saga of DezertEagle and my boost controller sale...

I've come up with the perfect revenge :P

I'm going to get 7 empty boxes and put the boost controller in one, and a piece of paper with the words "Is it this one?" written on it in the other 6...

I shall address them all to him, and send him one box every 2 days, starting with the empty boxes before finally sending him the farkin boost controller...

Just need someone at the other end to film his reaction... :headspin:

For those of you following the ongoing saga of DezertEagle and my boost controller sale...

I've come up with the perfect revenge :P

I'm going to get 7 empty boxes and put the boost controller in one, and a piece of paper with the words "Is it this one?" written on it in the other 6...

I shall address them all to him, and send him one box every 2 days, starting with the empty boxes before finally sending him the farkin boost controller...

ah adrian thats going to cost u a few $$$ lol but nice way to piss him off :kick:

Yo Oz!

Have a look here for some pics of it painted: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=57034

I haven't taken any more pics yet... Going to give it the royal treatment over the weekend...

It's soooooo nice to ride... So manouverable (sp?)... Got plenty of go too... I could go on about it all night - just ask anyone who comes near me :P

So your diff is rooted eh?

yeah diffs blew a bearing seal over the weekend on the cruze :D & spat oil all over the mag NOT HAPPY so yeah going to see if the Ser3 diff will bolt up over the weekend & hope fully its a goer till I get $600 together for the rebuild on the LSD :P

lol I just came across the pics befor I came back & read this lmao :P

I've come up with the perfect revenge :)

Just need someone at the other end to film his reaction...  :headspin:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good way to start off the day reading that :)

:rofl:

I've come up with the perfect revenge :rofl:

Or you could put consecutively smaller boxes in a larger box with the same message on each box until he finally gets to the item. Like a russian doll.

Point made with humour but without pissing him off too much :rofl: