• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

got aircon in my office. makes a world of difference out here.

dammit i got covered in dirt and oil from a computer here i just had to replace. GRR!

how do u get oil/dirt on a computer ????? wtf

fark must of been under there for a LONG time prob shit its self haven that much crap in it

would you believe only 3 months since the last time i cleaned it out? i work on a minesite and it gets really really dusty out here. that and the fact they dont look after the thing :)

ah thats right I remember u saying about that now

3 months & you got that amount of crap out of it :) well should not be surprised lol

its a *"not my computer why should I give a shit* idea

ah thats right I remember u saying about that now  

3 months & you got that amount of crap out of it :) well should not be surprised lol  

its a *"not my computer why should I give a shit* idea

yeah it gets to the blame game somedays. i say look after the equipment they say but it dont work properly and its slow and around around the merry go round it goes. oh well.

its only a bit of grease and oil. its always good to go for a little drive in the country.

the good stuff is where i work in the office though. had serious ideas about hooking up the new sony projector and playing counterstrike on that the other night. :)

yeah it gets to the blame game somedays. i say look after the equipment they say but it dont work properly and its slow and around around the merry go round it goes. oh well.

its only a bit of grease and oil. its always good to go for a little drive in the country.

the good stuff is where i work in the office though. had serious ideas about hooking up the new sony projector and playing counterstrike on that the other night. :)

hahahahaha just turn round & say hey take care of it other wise u will end up with out it one time when u really need it (in other words get ****ed if ur not going to take care of it) lmao don't u wish u could say that to em

counterstrike on projector :aroused: now that I could handle :aroused:

cant exactly give them the get ****ed treatment. i wish i could but this computer is essential to what they do. oh well. the boss there has finally put the paperwork in to replace them. will see how it goes then.

yes heap of games for the projector, freelancer, NFSU2 and NFSU, doom3, half life 2. the list is endless