• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah service at maccas, they are but children, I dont expect mannse and good serivce from most maccas workers, no offence Ben, but most of them would not know manners if it bit them in the bottom!

That's not so bad ben. I just copped an hour long "training" session with the accountant on how balance sheets and profit and loss statements work.

Q:what do accountants use as contraception?

A:their personalities.

So, so true.

I cant wait to get back my line, gonna be so good, I might go out and splurge and actually get myself an MP3 player :) Sick of looking at the hole in my dash where a headset should be :D

I've even been just burning stuff quickly on CD-RW before i shoot out, then deleting it when i get back home or get bored of the compilation and putting something else on. Only way to go these days..

hmm.. time to sand back my front bar repair.. excitement plus.. oh well, gotta be done..

/me waits for the slap down from strutto.. :D
you disappoint me strutto...still waiting for the smackdown

maybe i'll get it in person tonight :)

ur not my hero anymore strutto :)

*waits for smackdown*

You dare humiliate your hero in his absence???

I'll see you lot tonight!!!:cuss:

Well I am now highlighting 50 maps for tonight, I hope this sore hand I am getting is worth it :) 5 took me 15 mins to do..............................

about the boots, i got them and installed them, wasnt hard to sew up either, but then again I know how too ;) he could ahve made some of the edges longer as they might wear in some spots. best buy for that money.

ska, why dont you put niko beside the road you guys are taking then photo copy? or just highlight with grey in paint shop ;)

pred, a cd-rw isnt what you need, you need more money for cd's, with 300 trakcs, (of 12 for me) on a mp3 cd you'll run outta time for burning and erasing the cd's :) thats unless you have 4 rw's like i have but no mp3 player :/

Sorry guys i wont be with you tonight, i have to save cash, and show my brother brisbane, and he doesnt like cars after a certain rollover(dads new hilux). so I cant take him, he didnt even like the drive outta the airport :/ straight and 60-100 in 1 second :D

have a good and safe one.

Bah no photoshop skills, no photoshop, no colour printer, solution manually highlight it, dont really mind, got nothing better to do, but reading and posting slows me down :)