• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

[rant]

OMG **** this ****ing rain .. i just picked up my car from gavins and the ****ing rain pours down and **** .. its like wet

and my ****ing sunroof leaks now!!! its bullshit tryin to drive with 'drip, drip drip' on your head

its bullshit

[/rant]

baah!

I reckon Club tshirts should have our forum names on them so at meets you know who everyone is :P That's why i wear my SKA tshirt to meets, but I guess i dont really need to, or maybe I should print a shirt with "Island Boy" on it, then i might be a bit more reckognisable :D hahahaHa hAhHAHhAHHAHA haHAhAAH haha!

rain pours down and **** .. its like wet

Yeah water is usually of the wet kind :P

and my ****ing sunroof leaks now!!! its bullshit tryin to drive with 'drip, drip drip' on your head

its bullshit

[/rant]

baah!

That's why I do not like sunroofs, mate had one and can you say rust!

I reckon Club tshirts should have our forum names on them so at meets you know who everyone is :P That's why i wear my SKA tshirt to meets, but I guess i dont really need to, or maybe I should print a shirt with "Island Boy" on it, then i might be a bit more reckognisable :D hahahaHa hAhHAHhAHHAHA haHAhAAH haha!

I reckon "Gilligan" would be way cooler :)

I've had that as a nickname before, I like Ska better, funny when iam wearing the tshirt clubbing girls come up and say, "WTF is S K A?" and I say no it is pronounced scar and if you dont know what that it stfu and piss off teeny bopper!

not bloody likely to be you dats for sure!! :P

lmao....thank fu(k for that :D

I'm gonna be a pansy and bring the all wheeler....haven't had a chance to find the wet weather limits in the 'line, and bald crap (nankang) tyres are not how I want to find it either.